• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Swansea City v Arsenal | January 30, 2018 19:45 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
No Jack. And interestingly Nketiah got the nod over Nelson.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Our team has less and less width, not one legitimate wide player there unless you count U21 guys. I don't think we have one in the whole squad now.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Limited internet access for the next 10 days, going to miss Mkhi and Auba’s debuts and possibly the nld:(

No margin for error anymore, need to win

Clear as day that Wenger didn't want Mhiki either.

I mean if the manager doesn't want the players that are being signed by Gazidis he needs to have the balls to switch managers.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Was hoping Mkhi would start but then Iwobi has been so much better recently, would be a shame to drop him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i like we kept our 4-1-2-3 formation. interesting to see how it will work away from home.

Axel9090

Im done. No better way to insult a brand new player than to start Iwobi over him hahaha and he just came from a club who had no faith in him.

Axel9090

So he plays Sanchez in games when hes going to leave, but a new signing cant start over ****ing Iwobi? Give me a break.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You have to take it easy with Mkhi he just signed few days ago. he'll get about 20-25 Minutes before making his debut with Auba against Everton

Axel9090

Walcott can start for Everton in their first game, didnt van dijk also come straight in? Wtf is wrong with us. Hes supposed to be Sanchez's replacement and he isnt injured.

nick gould

Midfield of Xhaka, Ramsey and Elneny is way way to limited. Basically you have 2 holding midfielders and a limited number 8. I think we should be looking at playing both Jack Wilshere and Mikhi ahead of one of Xhaka or Elneny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom