• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Tottenham 3 - 0 Arsenal | Thursday 12th May | KO: BST 19:45 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

The biggest NLD in a very long time is finally upon us and I’m sure everyone is super pumped to bury these shadow chasers, once and for all.

This battle for 4th has just reminded me how much of a galaxy brain that fanbase has when they come up with these sorts of statements:

I pray that the players are as up for this as we all are and hopefully these are the scenes at full time:

Swansea-v-Chelsea.jpg

nationalherald%2F2018-06%2Ffd1d179b-bea6-440d-84a7-45c0fea278b0%2Feaec15bf_3826_44dc_9db2_893ff4a780ff.jpg

🔴⚪🔴⚪

Legooooooooooooooooooooo

Last edited by a moderator:

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Go for the win and celebrate CL qualification at the Toilet Bowl. But sit back and let them come at us. They are w*nk in attack when not parking the bus and going on the counter and they have to win and we don't so they have to come at us.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

They have to win, we don’t. I’d probably play 5 at the back here (Tomiyasu not Holding) and play on the counter. Do them with their own tactics.

Agree with this.

Frustrate them and then gaps will eventually open once they start throwing everything forward. Sp**s only know one way to play and that’s on the counter.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
y every1 saying a draw is enough?

It’s not enough but not losing is the priority. If we draw we only need to win 1 more game. Everton will be safe when we play them and probably won’t give a ****. Tottenham have to win unless you think it’s likely we don’t win one of our last 3 games.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Sky have got their wish by delaying this fixture so long. I wish we'd played it earlier in the season when they where struggling.

Really can't predict how this one will go. Can imagine we'll gift them a chance at some stage but I think we'll score as well. I'll say a draw.

Rattata

Excited to see what Arteta will do. Playing our normal game or maybe beating Topspur at their own game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom