<

PL: Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal | Sunday July 12 | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by American_Gooner, Jul 8, 2020.

?

Match Prediction

Poll closed Jul 12, 2020.
  1. Arsenal Win

70.0%
  2. Draw

16.7%
  3. Sp**s Win

13.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

First 25 seconds iirc

Riou likes this.
  2. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

They are definitely better in attack, Kane and Son are better than what we have...midfield is pretty dire for both clubs, they play players who can run at least.

I don't see anything wrong with being gay, so this isn't an insult to me you homophobic scumbag...xx

3. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

Ffs...you're telling me a team that didn't have a shot on target in like 100 minutes against ****ing Bournemouth, had 1 in less than a minute against us?

If I had seen this, I wouldn't have watched the rest of the game, as I would have known then we would lose.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
    American_Gooner likes this.
  4. 14Henry

14Henry Well-Known Member

I get that but why would our players be suffering so much and other teams not. There is no way a club the size of Arsenal arent providing sufficient fitness routines.

The thing is other teams are experiencing the same. Chelsea one week look brilliant and then the next look lethargic and slow.

5. teamsoutheast

teamsoutheast Well-Known Member

Not a bad performance and another game we should have won but yet again silly mistakes let us down and poor defence from the corner (how many times do we have to keep saying this). We looked too slow in defence. We really do need some fast and aggressive defenders next season. We have had such a soft ass backline for too many years now. We really do need that aggressive competitive edge in our defenders like we had with Tony Adams, Keown, Sol Campbell and Kolo Toure.

6. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz No Longer Phallus Obsessed

It genuinely did not feel like a NLD from the get go. The lack of crowd, the dampening fact that we are both middle teams this season....

GeorgiaGunner likes this.
  7. Mo Britain

Mo Britain Doom Monger

Yes, after the event.

Mourinho cleverly planned the bad pass-back by Kolasinac and Luiz's reaction to it. And he was especially cunning, even told Lloris not to try and save, the Auba shot off the crossbar. A real masterclass.

Makingtrax likes this.
  8. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Sp**s team is as s**t as ours that why they only 2 points ahead of us it's either Kane or Son they have little creativity and less error prone defense.

9. Lakersgooner24

Lakersgooner24 Well-Known Member

Some things never change. Literally the same **** for a decade plus now. Should have comfortably won this, but we gift the opposition a goal, fail to convert our chances, and concede from a set piece. We just love to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Emi and Dani our bright spots. Mustafi was back to his usual self, and Auba should be disappointed not to have been on the scoresheet.

10. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

Apologies for that, think my account got hacked. @OnlyOne had the passwords to it.

Oxeki and Riou like this.
  11. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Got Swerved By Gallas Trusted

It’s not a new thing, it’s been an issue since August. There was a turnover in the fitness team this season.

The fact it’s kept happening almost every game where we’ve conceded so many chances and goals means it’s not just a coincidence.

12. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

See if you can change the password, then after you write the new one down, put the paper on a slightly high shelf...problem takes care of itself then.

13. <<reed>>

<<reed>> Meme Merchant

Can't believe washed up Jose and the worst Sp**s team in 5 years beat young and exciting tactical genius Mikel "the next Pep" Arteta

BigPoppaPump and OnlyOne like this.
  14. Oxeki

Oxeki New Threads, Old Tweets

What did he say?

Seems his post was edited by a mod

15. bojed

bojed AM Resident Joker #1 Trusted

Sp*rs looked lethargic and yet somehow they still won after being 1-0 down.

I don't know what to say. Arteta is still a questionable entity. There's absolutely no reason to start Bellerin anymore, unless all of our RB options are out injured.

krackpot likes this.
  16. Aussie_gunner123

Aussie_gunner123 Well-Known Member

Staying up to 3:30 in the Morning to watch that, that was disgraceful. Surely that will make Mikel realise the defence need a complete rebuild & start from scratch. How he keeps starting Kolasinac above Holding does my head in.

17. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

I bet he’ll change up the back and throw in guys like Holding to get slaughtered by Liverpool on Wednesday.

18. Kav

Kav Well-Known Member

Wenger IN! :)

Mrs Bergkamp and Makingtrax like this.
  19. Aussie_gunner123

Aussie_gunner123 Well-Known Member

I actually wouldn't be surprised if he puts in Holding against Liverpool, wait for the loss that I'm pretty sure will happen then put Sead straight back in.

GDeep™ likes this.
  20. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
    American_Gooner and GDeep™ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.