• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal | Sunday July 12 | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,087
  • Views 108,899

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I watched some Spud games and deary me I must say Mourinho has really brought them back to the dark ages. Lots of long balls into Kane, or into the path of Son. They barely try to play out the back.
If Balogun doesn't make the bench I'd be very disappointed with Arteta. Don't trust Tubby McGee to make a difference. I think we should switch to a 3-5-2. In a 3-4-3 our midfiled will probably get outnumbered if Mourinho sticks with his 4-2-3-1, especially when their midfield is very athletic. No doubt Sissoko will be starting if fit. In our 3-5-2 shape:

Leno

Mustafi-Luiz-Kolasinac

Cedric Cellabos Xhaka Tierney

Saka
Pepe Auba

Ideally Saka presses and harasses Winks when they try to help build up. If we are struggling for creativity then put Willock on for Cellabos, and tell him to offer as much verticality as possible. He did well paired with Xhaka against Sheffield, he'll be up for it against the nosy neighbours.

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
Please, please please play Saka LW, Auba CF, Pepe RW, and Laca on the bench.
With Nketiah not available I hope this is what Arteta goes for.

It would make a lot of sense.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's Irish legend Robbie Keane's birthday today, lets celebrate it with his most iconic Premier League moment...Almunia saving his pen...

Which of course led to...

...Bendtner's cameo was pretty much the opposite of Eddie's last night :lol:

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully we see Auba at 9, Sp**s' centre halves are as bad as ours, need Auba to capitalise on their **** ups. I'd go:

-----------------Martinez----------------
------Mustafi-----Luiz-----Kolasinac----
--AMN----Ceballos----Xhaka------KT--
---Pepe-----------Auba----------Saka--

Build the play down the left and let Saka and KT put in as many crosses as possible, I think Aurier would struggle massively.

It would be nice winning the first NLD at their place, but more importantly we need to keep them at arms length in the table. Think this may be a draw.

Shalmaneser V

Hate this lot. Even though they’re a bit of a mess at the moment while we’re on the up. 1) it’s the NLD, so form goes out the window 2) it’s at their place and 3) it’s a Mourinho team.

Be delighted to turn them over at their poncey new ground. Just not very confident of it happening. Hopefully Arteta and the team can surprise me.

GDeep™

League is very weak
This game should settle who has the better taste in managers @GDeep™ .

Backing Arteta to batter your boy Jose.
:lol:

Everyone knows Arteta is my boy.

Im glad you’ve come around though. Still remember when Emery was having his rubbish 20 game unbeaten run, you and your football terrorist mates on here were busy having digs at Wenger and Arteta.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
They've won 2 in 10. The players hqte each other and the manager. They're in rapid decline.

I'll be so disappointed if we go there and play with fear. We need to put it on them. They're there for the taking.

Riou

Why do you post so many videos? I bet nobody actually watches them.

I know I don’t watch ‘em...but they are there so everybody can have them and not need them, instead of needing them but you don’t have them.

Posted too many in this thread, too soon though...will scale it back.

But if even just one person’s day is just slightly brightened up by them, then I can rest happy :)

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I know I don’t watch ‘em...but they are there so everybody can have them and not need them, instead of needing them but you don’t have them.

Posted too many in this thread, too soon though...will scale it back.

But if even just one person’s day is just slightly brightened up by them, then I can rest happy :)

Literally no one's day is brightened by it, we all have the same access to Youtube you know.

Riou

we all have the same access to Youtube you know.

You keep teaching me things that I didn't know...

aXqyXzg_700b.jpg

...I will always look up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom