• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal | Sunday July 12 | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,087
  • Views 109,212

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

African Flair

Good shout! What do you drink? Wasn't big on rum earlier but COVID lockdown has me drinking more and more so could use a tip.
There's is so many really. Diplomatico is my favorite though put it's a bit pricey as well. Ron de Jeremy is nice as well, pick up their spiced one if you can find, it's cheap and delicious. Plantation got a ton of safe options from all over the Caribbean for good value.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I like Özil as a player but I think Arteta knows when and where he should play. So I am behind Teta Teta Arteta. lol ( Tetë/a means eight in alb. Ar/i means gold in alb....Wait... I need to check something ...:lol: )

As for Guendouzi he should not even bother anymore. Emery s boy.
Good boy!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Normal demands while we’re ****, really: just don’t ****ing lose... The negative is they’ve been utter gash since the restart and are due to score a few goals or even play well. I think we’ll score twice.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
There's is so many really. Diplomatico is my favorite though put it's a bit pricey as well. Ron de Jeremy is nice as well, pick up their spiced one if you can find, it's cheap and delicious. Plantation got a ton of safe options from all over the Caribbean for good value.

On ice.

If you know, you know.

5024576030006.jpg

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Moment of Truth. Had the players showed up at the right time in these fixtures around Emery's first season where his tactics, preparation and intensity was perfect, we may have been in the CL and won the Europa.

With Arteta against Mou after both have had some time to settle, this is going to be interesting.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Dele Alli out for this game. Does he even start for them when fit these days? His career seems to have really stalled. Doesn't really matter I suppose, Kane will still score his obligatory penalty somehow.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Martinez
Mustafi Luiz Tierney
Maitland-Niles Ceballos Xhaka Saka
Pepe Yer Da Aubameyang​

FinnGooner

Established Member
Them being in bad form makes me more nervous about this game. The fact they can make somebody feel this way basically proves that Sp**s suck on an absolute, objective level

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah mourinho is right PL just rush things to get season done and make as much money as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom