• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal | Sunday July 12 | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,087
  • Views 108,895

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
MRF2019_SpursvArsenal-e1551478782807.jpg

Referee: Michael Oliver
VAR: Paul Tierney

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Team News:
Arsenal:
Leno, Chambers, Mari, Martinelli out; Nketiah banned; Özil a doubt
Tottenham: Foyth, Tanganga out; Dier banned; Alli could return

Untitled.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arguably our biggest game each season.

...one of our most memorable ever matches, amazing game...probably the last season we had a truly elite team too.

Vieira's rampaging run for his goal, Bobby's beautiful little shimmy for his...highlight for me is the last goal though...Henry trying to calm it all down, immediately gives a goal away :lol:

Last edited:

FinnGooner

Established Member
Dier banned. Not sure if good or bad for us. He hasn't been particularly convincing as a CB under Mou but Alderweireld, who is a superior player talent-wise, might be lacking sharpness since he hasn't played a lot

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
NLD without fans will be very different it'll be just another normal game. We already saw that with Everton vs Liverpool

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Dier banned. Not sure if good or bad for us. He hasn't been particularly convincing as a CB under Mou but Alderweireld, who is a superior player talent-wise, might be lacking sharpness since he hasn't played a lot
Think this good for us he been used for mourinho since restart it'll affect his game plan

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Martinez
Mustafi Luiz Kola
Bellerin Xhaka Ceballos Tierney
Pepe Auba Saka

Important to keep playing with same names in midfield and defense until the end of season we been very solid and no need to change it

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Think we should start as favourites in this one considering there’s no crowd. They’ve been playing **** and also have to play on Thursday evening having already played in Monday. They should be knackered by the time they play us.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Auba isn't gonna play in the centre. It will be Laca in the centre and Auba on the left. Arteta has played every game like that, why would he change it now.
Laca should be dropped for his missed chances last night imo, need to get Pepe back in the side as well.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'd like to see Auba in the centre and Saka on the left just as much as everyone else, but there's just no indication that Arteta's gonna do that. So we just have to go along with it.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So Auba left or centre is the big question
Everything else is already decided

Martinez, Mustafi, Luiz, Kolasinac, Cedric, Tierney, Xhaka, Ceballos, Pepe, Saka, Auba
would be my team, allows us to bring Laca off the bench.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I'd like to see Auba in the centre and Saka on the left just as much as everyone else, but there's just no indication that Arteta's gonna do that. So we just have to go along with it.

“We will look at the options we have up front now and how we can be a little bit diverse and have options".

That’s what Arteta said yesterday, so it wouldn’t be a surprise to see Auba down the middle now we only have two strikers. He’ll need to leave one on the bench in case of injury/fatigue.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Do we all agree that Pepe, Saka and Auba is our best available front 3? If so, why would he not play them?

Yeah I agree. I'm dying to see Saka on the left of a front 3. I feel like we have this amazing kid and I've only ever seen him play in his second best positions, and not his best one.

Just based on what Arteta's done since the restart I'd guess it's highly likely Auba will still be on the left. I may be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom