• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal | Sunday July 12 | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,087
  • Views 108,896

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Saka has proven he is better than Pepe on the right-wing. Offers more to our general play!

There is a good chance Pepe keeps being on the bench.

Hmmm

I don’t agree that Saka on the right wing is better than Pepe on the right wing. A more complete footballer all round? Yes. Even at 18, but Pepe was starting to find his groove and Saka by even Arteta’s admission has struggled a little bit to adapting to the right vs the middle or left.

Pepe should start. He’s fresh and presumably feeling good after becoming a father. Davies and Aurier are liabilities defensively and prone to diving in.

Furthermore they only have 3 days rest after playing Bournemouth who will be fighting for their lives. We need to players who can be direct.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

You shoot at The King, you better not miss...

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Saka has proven he is better than Pepe on the right-wing. Offers more to our general play!

There is a good chance Pepe keeps being on the bench.
I agree with you but to get Kola out of the team, I wonder if we play Tierney at LCB, Saka ahead of him snd stick Pepe at LWF. I'd maybe put Nelson ahead of Bellerin in Pepe’s usual place but I'm not sure Arteta will risk that much change. We need to win this early imo.

Hmmm

I don’t agree that Saka on the right wing is better than Pepe on the right wing. A more complete footballer all round? Yes. Even at 18, but Pepe was starting to find his groove and Saka by even Arteta’s admission has struggled a little bit to adapting to the right vs the middle or left.

Pepe should start. He’s fresh and presumably feeling good after becoming a father. Davies and Aurier are liabilities defensively and prone to diving in.

Furthermore they only have 3 days rest after playing Bournemouth who will be fighting for their lives. We need to players who can be direct.

I think Saka has made our right-wing a lot more active in last two games than Pepe has done in his whole time here. Its one of the thing I've been asking if Pepe is capable of but he never shown any sign he can be more involved in our general play!

So I hope we stick with Saka on the right. It will probably be.

Auba - Laca - Saka

Which is probably our strongest front three now Nketiah is out!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

All that's at stake is finishing above this lot, but otherwise we're now just playing friendlies from here on out and preparing for next season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
All that's at stake is finishing above this lot, but otherwise we're now just playing friendlies from here on out and preparing for next season.

Bragging rights are important though, tired of being below them.

Next time Northern Ireland play the Republic, we should meet up for a beer and a bit of a punch up, hopefully fans are back at that point...wear something so we can recognize each other, I will be the sexy looking ************ in the Lacazette Arsenal top ;)

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think Saka has made our right-wing a lot more active in last two games than Pepe has done in his whole time here. Its one of the thing I've been asking if Pepe is capable of but he never shown any sign he can be more involved in our general play!

So I hope we stick with Saka on the right. It will probably be.

Auba - Laca - Saka

Which is probably our strongest front three now Nketiah is out!

I do understand your point but also bear in mind that we’ve switched from 4231 to 343.

That means Bellerin or Cedric can drop into the right side of midfield which gives the wide forwards more freedom from defensive responsibility. Pepe has been a lot more effective since.

We’ve been struggling needlessly with Laca and Eddie when Auba can do everything they do plus actually finish on a regular basis.

It doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me but I’ll shut up about it as even I’m bored of bringing it up :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Nah tbf we're playing for Europa League. We all hate it and I'd be happy not to play it next year, but it's potentially worth like 40m to the club, no? Beggars can't be choosers etc

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Bragging rights are important though, tired of being below them.

Next time Northern Ireland play the Republic, we should meet up for a beer and a bit of a punch up, hopefully fans are back at that point...wear something so we can recognize each other, I will be the sexy looking ************ in the Lacazette Arsenal top ;)
My family on the paternal side are from Cork so i'll join Tir to help him beat you up.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Let's crash them !

HairyEllipticalHorsechestnutleafminer-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom