• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Okay so then who’s our midfield? 🤣

Saka also picked up a knock yesterday and the players spent 60 minutes working their asses off with 10 men. Why on earth is this a good time to play them?

Stop being such a d*ck

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Okay so then who’s our midfield? 🤣

Saka also picked up a knock yesterday and the players spent 60 minutes working their asses off with 10 men. Why on earth is this a good time to play them?

No idea, I'm not in charge.

I'll repeat myself and say they've been playing absolute **** right now, whilst we haven't. That's a pretty obvious reason to want to play them now rather than when they're potentially in a better bit of form.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'll repeat myself and say they've been playing absolute **** right now, whilst we haven't. That's a pretty obvious reason to want to play them now rather than when they're potentially in a better bit of form.

I just don’t see it mate. 6 point NLD and then being the home team only missing Son compared to us missing everyone.

We’ve seen what our teams like without the first team, just look at forest. The team will be the same apart from Gabriel and Lacazette.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I want this to go ahead. A midfield of Sambi-White is not the worse thing in the world. We're superior to them in every other area of the pitch anyway.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I just don’t see it mate. 6 point NLD and then being the home team only missing Son compared to us missing everyone.

We’ve seen what our teams like without the first team, just look at forest. The team will be the same apart from Gabriel and Lacazette.

If we'd have played like Forest last night with Liverpool I'd have agreed but that's looking like a bit of one off now given the difference in performance level. It really wasn't just a case of parking the bus after the red, we actually kept the ball well at times and had a few chances.

Sp**s' biggest issue right now is they don't have the creativity to break teams down, saw it in the Southampton game, saw it with Watford. We've a miles better defence than either of those.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You’ve got to be a little crazy to want this to go ahead. Our usual 11 even with a couple of injuries could beat there’s.

We’re looking at a White-Sambi midfield, Holding and Chambers at the back. Saka playing with a knock at best.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

You’ve got to be a little crazy to want this to go ahead. Our usual 11 even with a couple of injuries could beat there’s.

We’re looking at a White-Sambi midfield, Holding and Chambers at the back. Saka playing with a knock at best.
Our stupid manager has come out and said we want to play this. He is an absolute *****. Loss here and top 4 is gone. Every other manager protect their club. Burnley again not playing. If we lose I bet he will make excuses about players missing

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

If we'd have played like Forest last night with Liverpool I'd have agreed but that's looking like a bit of one off now given the difference in performance level. It really wasn't just a case of parking the bus after the red, we actually kept the ball well at times and had a few chances.

Sp**s' biggest issue right now is they don't have the creativity to break teams down, saw it in the Southampton game, saw it with Watford. We've a miles better defence than either of those.

Yes but let’s be honest as soon as Xhaka got sent off it was all hands on deck time to defend, against Sp**s we’ll need to actually attack and try actually play against them but with a team that’s put together like Frankenstein. Liverpool we’re smashing us start till finish but we can’t do that vs Sp**s.

Sp**s have lacked creativity since Conte joined, I’m sure it’ll be the same in a months time, meanwhile we may have a starting 11.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I want this to go ahead. A midfield of Sambi-White is not the worse thing in the world. We're superior to them in every other area of the pitch anyway.
Can’t believe people want to chicken out of this. Pepe and Elneny wouldn’t be picked anyway. We’ve got a couple of injuries, 1 suspension and 1 out at the AFCON. Can’t remember all this whinging in 15/16 when half the squad was missing.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If this gets postponed, it maybe allows Sp**s to get some form later on, Son to return etc.

We’re red hot, their pretty dead atm, I rather we somehow play.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

A midfield of Sambi x White isn’t the worst in the world?!

Did anyone watch him last night and vs Forest?!

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

I’m going to go slaughter a Welsh lamb as a sacrifice so this games cancelled.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yes but let’s be honest as soon as Xhaka got sent off it was all hands on deck time to defend, against Sp**s we’ll need to actually attack and try actually play against them but with a team that’s put together like Frankenstein. Liverpool we’re smashing us start till finish but we can’t do that vs Sp**s.

Sp**s have lacked creativity since Conte joined, I’m sure it’ll be the same in a months time, meanwhile we may have a starting 11.

Apparently they have 4 starters out as well so it's not as if we're playing anything close to their "best team". I'd always rather try and get the points on board now rather than thinking ahead to a month's time or whenever. Also it would be nice for us to have a game to look forward to this weekend.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

At the moment I'll say Laca and Kane are just about equal.

Only player I'd take from Sp**s is Son.
Dude even if we had every player fit we would be underdogs. Are you aware of our record against any of the top teams. Even United in crisis beat us. I can’t even remember last time in the league we won there. We are poor away from home and if you think the team that couldn’t beat Nottingham away is gonna beat Sp**s away where both Liverpool and city failed to win this season. Then I don’t know what to tell you

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Tottenham has been playing **** basically the whole season apart from a couple of games. That's not gonna change. Don't let the results lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom