• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
No but at least 3 of the U23 players are "appropriately experienced Under-21 players" (Dinzeyi, Möller and Patino). So if Saka is unfit we will have 13 players (im not sure if Dinzeyi is available). The outfield players doesnt necessary have to be senior. But this situation hasnt been created by Covid but rather by the club itself and my opinion is that that should have consequences.
Dinzeyi and Moller are experienced? in terms of age? or playing experience?. A number of other clubs have had postponements that haven't been caused by COVID in the last week (Liverpool, Burnley and Leicester recently). How can you change the rules now? Its a joke if we have to play Dinzeyi, Patino and Moller given what are teams have been able to do. They should have got the rules correct to begin with.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Dinzeyi and Moller are experienced? in terms of age? or playing experience?. A number of other clubs have had postponements that haven't been caused by COVID in the last week (Liverpool, Burnley and Leicester recently). How can you change the rules now? Its a joke if we have to play Dinzeyi, Patino and Moller given what are teams have been able to do.

Maybe you should read the actual rules.

MartiSaka

Maybe you should read the actual rules.

Appropriately Experienced Rules:
"Under-21 players who have played for the club, another Premier League or EFL club, or an overseas club in the current season. However, any Under-21 player who participates in a club’s FA Cup Round Three match and has not played in any other first-team competitions for the club this season will not be considered by the Board as appropriately experienced"

How are Moller and Dinzeyi sufficiently experienced? DId they play 5 mins at the end of a carabao cup tie or something. If they are, we are getting penalized for blooding young players who are not sufficiently ready.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Appropriately Experienced Rules:
"Under-21 players who have played for the club, another Premier League or EFL club, or an overseas club in the current season. However, any Under-21 player who participates in a club’s FA Cup Round Three match and has not played in any other first-team competitions for the club this season will not be considered by the Board as appropriately experienced"

How are Moller and Dinzeyi sufficiently experienced? DId they play 5 mins at the end of a carabao cup tie or something. If they are, we are getting penalized for blooding young players who are not sufficiently ready.

Dinzeyi played for an EFL club during the first part of this season before his loan was terminated. Möller spent the first part of this season with Viktoria Köln on loan in Bundesliga 3. Thats an "overseas club".

MartiSaka

We dont really have a case. Im certain that we can field the required number of players in accordance with the PL rules but the way we have put ourselves in this situation force the club to basically cheat. The current situation is our own fault in the end. Thats why i find this pathetic.
How are we cheating? It seems we are giving an honest report of our current squad position - not making up a number of false positive COVID tests.

MartiSaka

Dinzeyi played for an EFL club during the first part of this season before his loan was terminated. Möller spent the first part of this season with Viktoria Köln on loan in Bundesliga 3. Thats an "overseas club".

Thanks for that. Holy crap - Bundesliga 3. We might be in trouble with regards to the crappy rules.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Thanks for that. Holy crap - Bundesliga 3. We might be in trouble with regards to the crappy rules.

I didnt write these rules. They are crap as far as im concerned. But Arsenal has never protested against them as far as i know. I would like to see Möller play anyway since we have some common acquaintances.

DavidHillier

Back to A-M 😞
No but at least 3 of the U23 players are "appropriately experienced Under-21 players" (Dinzeyi, Möller and Patino). So if Saka is unfit we will have 13 players (im not sure if Dinzeyi is available). The outfield players doesnt necessary have to be senior. But this situation hasnt been created by Covid but rather by the club itself and my opinion is that that should have consequences.
Damn, the plot thickens.

I'd love for the game to go ahead, purely for selfish "something to look forward to" reasons this Sunday. If I was Dinzeyi, Möller or Patino, I'd love for the game to go ahead, too (to be able to prove my worth as a young player in a north London derby, that's sweet)

However, dude, a big part of me just wants this cancelled. I kinda think the PL have until Sunday and they're going to go through our squad with a fine tooth comb thanks to the likes of RatBoy "Che" Neville and Spitty Carragher. They'll have more of a vested interest in us than they have in Burnley, Liverpool or Leicester in the last couple of months and that sickens me (over one measly request)

Keplaz

Arsenal aren't the first club to game the rules. How hard is it to organise an injury in training anyway? How many players soldier on with slight knocks? What if the doctor decided that knock was sufficient to miss one game? Then 13 players become 12...

I find it interesting that Arsenal fans want their club to face the consequences, what about the other clubs that did this to us? Liverpool and their false posirives? If the system is broken, don't blame the player, blame the game.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I didnt write these rules. They are crap as far as im concerned. But Arsenal has never protested against them as far as i know. I would like to see Möller play anyway since we have some common acquaintances.
Lool you don’t care for the result as long as some crap goofy kids play because you have acquaintances woow

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

No but if its played it would be nice if he is involved. Why are you so hysterical nowadays? Relax, girl.
Because I don’t want my team to play a game when every other team who has same amount of players missing had games postponed. Leicester hasn’t played a league game since 28th December. Sp**s themselves had two games postponed and here you are saying play the kids. It would be nice if some kid I know get ma minutes. We don’t care about some stupid kids minutes who is never gonna make it here. We want top 4 finish

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Because I don’t want my team to play a game when every other team who has same amount of players missing had games postponed. Leicester hasn’t played a league game since 28th December. Sp**s themselves had two games postponed and here you are saying play the kids. It would be nice if some kid I know get ma minutes. We don’t care about some stupid kids minutes who is never gonna make it here. We want top 4 finish

I have said the same thing for a long time: Play the kids instead of postponing 600 games. I wont change my opinion because Arteta want to break the same rules he has accepted. Its his and Edu's fault that we are in this situation and i have zero sympathies for those clowns. You can keep crying but i wont change my opinion.

GLITCH

Liverpool faking an impossible amount of false positives without punishment, subsequently putting us at a disadvantage 3 days before the NLD, should be considered. That being said, I'll be surprised if it's postponed.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Lol how funny would it be if we don’t get it postponed while everyone else does all the time. Wouldn’t be surprised.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Idk what the rules are bro, I know we got 1 case only so must have to do with amount of players available

It seems like any game can be postponed no matter what. If this derby is postponed aswell its further confirmation that this is the case.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It seems like any game can be postponed no matter what. If this derby is postponed aswell its further confirmation that this is the case.
Would be happy if it was. With no midfield I can’t see us get a result, even if we inflicted it on ourself (no signings, freezing out AMN, not keeping Lokonga game ready, trusting Xhaka).

Ghana is one slipup away from giving us Partey back next week so fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom