• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

The PL are obviously delaying their decision as they’ll flex their power and make a statement with Arsenal being the first team to be denied a postponement.

Harsh but we have to live with it.

Nope, it's been delayed because they don't want to make a decision during the other fixture.

Hows the tan?

Tom Mix

Why should there be a postponement? Because unlike the Liverpool situation our predicament is a real one and since the Liverpool game was postponed under false pretences, and no investigation/consequences have ensued, there is no reason not to postpone this one.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Wouldn’t make a difference, we’d be in the same situation as we are now or when he’s suspended, if he’s not replaced.
If we would have gotten rid of him in the summer he would have been replaced, I assume, or someone from within, like AMN, would have had to step up. Instead we are stuck with a player that gets suspended at the worst possible time for his position thanks to a stupid red card. Well, it is what it is, I think we all agree. Hope we can get someone in at least for a 6 month loan. We are thin now. Just have to hope Ghana sinks like a stone in the AFCON. Sorry all Ghana supporters here on A-M, but you have to take one for the team!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Nope, it's been delayed because they don't want to make a decision during the other fixture.

Hows the tan?

So, it’ll probably be tonight? Isn’t that a bit last minute?

I’m back and glowing but unfortunately I tested positive for COVID 😞 well, at least I can get through all of those tv shows I didn’t have time for.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

LETSSSSS F*CKING GOOOOOOOOOOOO, LETSSSSS F*CKING GOOOOOOOOOOOO, LETSSSSS F*CKING GOOOOOOOOOOOO LETSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOO

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
You dont know the rules. I have explained them in this thread.
You may have possibly overlooked that Patino doesnt count?
From your rules post
"any Under-21 player who participates in a club’s FA Cup Round Three match and has not played in any other first-team competitions for the club this season will not be considered by the Board as appropriately experienced"
If you really think its 'fair' that we count 2 kids who have never even trained or been near the 1st team ok if those are the rules.

However we do have genuine grounds to ask for a postponement FACT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom