• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Grabbing some popcorn to say everyone get outraged by this on the press.

Gary Neville MNF crying reaction needed ASAP.

Fixture wise we’re still in really good shape thanks to the cup elimination. Basically we’ll have to play Sambi and a kid at Burnley.

After that though unless Ghana and Egypt go on a fairytale run to the AFCON final we’ll have Partey and Elneny back for our next PL game.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I hope the FA deny our request and ALL clubs are now told to play kids if they have to.

We loaned out AMN this early in the window, we loaned out Balogun etc.

Unless there is a massive COVID outbreak, you have to play, you can’t use AFCON and injuries as an excuse. We knew AFCON was happening and didn’t prepare for it in the summer.

I hope the FA tell us to **** off.
I do get the principle but this is simply not how rules have been adhered to throughout the season. So its unfair to change it mid season.
More transparency & clarity is needed but i think that has to be across the board from next season.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Gary Neville: "An absolute disgrace. Arsenal have got away with it. One rule for the Super League clubs, and another rule for the rest. Back in my days you'd never see anything like this. Whether you were Manchester United or Bury, you'll get judged exactly the same. The game has absolutely gone. It really has."

I'm sure his reaction will be along these lines

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Waiting for the Scouse spitting lizard to pipe up after his Beloved club faked 17 positives.
AntiquePersonalHellbender-size_restricted.gif

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Hope we go on to win the rearranged fixture as it'd be pretty embarrassing if we're almost back to full strength and drop points after all this
It’s away…. you’re aware we’ve only won three league games there in the last twenty years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom