• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Sunday, December 6 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,346
  • Views 169,762

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Championship is such a fun league to watch. Glad you guys will be able to see what I’m always talking about.

Won't be that fun when the likes of Luton and Rotherham are battering us :lol:

Last edited:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Can't wait for Arteta to be given 22 years to rebuild The Arsenal into his own image, with all the funds that he wants.

Happy Days!

He will be backed and im not going to go ham on the Arteta out nonsense until he has signed the majority of the players he wants. This winter and next summer would be enough to see if he's going places.

I'd want to see improvement after the winter window. 100% but some of the finger pointing going on is hilarious.

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
Leno is a good keeper, individually we have some good players. But we need more.

Kroenkes made some bad decisions in regards to recruitment but they've sorted it out very quickly after releasing they made mistakes. It took Liverpool years to get the right men. You cant get everything perfect.

And tbf to the Kroenkes we have free reign with funds. Our wage bill doesn't get capped even tho we arent in the CL and we've spent 700m on players in 6 years.

Your post is making it out like we are Burnley fighting for ****ing relegation. Get in the bin.
and your posts make it out like we're fighting for the League Title

I'm guessing that the middle ground is where we're at.
Not getting relegated but not competing for the Title.

****ing Marvellous!

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
He will be backed and im not going to go ham on the Arteta out nonsense until he has signed the majority of the players he wants. This winter and next summer would be enough to see if he's going places.

I'd want to see improvement after the winter window. 100% but some of the finger pointing going on is hilarious.
TBH I agree totally atm.
Missus has just cooked a great meal and I'm feeling stuffed and contented.
Going to smoke a bowl or two now and chill

P.S. I do admire your positivity and hope that in January we can get 3 players in that improve the team, with the same number coming in the summer, plus getting rid of the dead wood.

TheCoachesVoice

At The Coaches’ Voice, we work together with the greatest minds in football to provide entertaining, educational and impartial content for all football fans. We also employ a number of professional coaches to carry out tactical analysis and player scouting. A disappointing afternoon at White Hart Lane, but we hope you find our analysis informative.

https://www.coachesvoice.com/tactical-analysis-tottenham-2-arsenal-0/

Thank you,

The Coaches’ Voice

sammy89

Keeping Özil out of the 25 man team is a decision that will cost millions. Today was a game where he would thrive; a lot of time on the ball and possession. Laca played well. Players like Willian (picking wrong passes) and Bellerin's inability to do simple **** is costing us games. I can see Arteta getting sacked since he doesn't have many options. Whatever the beef with Özil, it's petty to leave him out when the rest of our squad can't create ****.

Apart from the season Leicester won the title, Özil has never been one to guide a struggling team to victory. He's a luxury player who does well as the cherry on top of a delicious performance.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

By the way if that **** Kane doesn't stop trying to break necks someone will end up like this
They need VAR looking for this, he's proper ****.

Reactions: A_G

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Maybe having english players for an english team that plays in England isn't such a bad idea after all.

Having more English players at AFC doesn’t provide them with any extra benefit/protection by the refs. Hell if anything opposition players get protected while trying to injure our English players.

1400x931415.jpg

GettyImages-1068882938-e1561925972994.jpg

rob-holding.jpg

Last edited:

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
People moaning about the crossing, serious question. What else can this group of players do against a team that defends really deep with no space in the middle?

Other than Willian, we don't really have anyone that can take the ball on the half turn. Sp**s forced us wide every time. What do they players do at that point?

Jack badmon

People moaning about the crossing, serious question. What else can this group of players do against a team that defends really deep with no space in the middle?

Other than Willian, we don't really have anyone that can take the ball on the half turn. Sp**s forced us wide every time. What do they players do at that point?

This is true, we lack the pace and power archetype to pull players out of position in order to make space for others. Our speed of passing and indecisive in the transition made it too easy for them to do what they did.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I wonder how he will react
Poorly, I imagine. The veneer is coming off. Yesterday was a peak Xhaka performance. All that was missing was a costly loss of possession right outside our box and a sending off. This team is tight on the brink of downing tools like they did with Emery.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi

Oh what a gread idea, to back a manager who hasn't proven enough yet to be given such blind faith, so then we're stuck with his bad choices for years if it doesn't work out.

nas7232

You blamed Emery affect on the squad, which is ridiculous.

Your jumping to conclusions is ridiculous. Emery had a significant negative impact to the squad. You must be a Emery fanboy and previously on the Wenger out patrol.. some good that has done.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Your jumping to conclusions is ridiculous. Emery had a significant negative impact to the squad. You must be a Emery fanboy and previously on the Wenger out patrol.. some good that has done.

:facepalm: Your argument is addled and a waste of my time.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Carra spot on

This is what I was saying before the game, we absolutely had to go there and play in a pragmatic way to get a result. But for some reason we approached the game like it was a mid-table side that we should have too much for. It was quite bizarre how we had one approach for a lot of the big games in the last few months but yesterday it went out the window.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom