• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Tottenham vs Arsenal | 30th April 16:30 (GMT)

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He'd better play or else we're sunk.

I thought we were gonna get battered anyway? I'd like to see a bit more positivity out of you, I must admit.

That said I half feel bad for you, Bayern are hardly pulling up trees atm. Both your teams letting you down. Suppose that's the downside of supporting two teams, double the heartbreak.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
I thought we were gonna get battered anyway? I'd like to see a bit more positivity out of you, I must admit.

That said I half feel bad for you, Bayern are hardly pulling up trees atm. Both your teams letting you down. Suppose that's the downside of supporting two teams, double the heartbreak.
Sapient Hawk has a rival. :bounce:

junglist57

Established Member
Regardless of where we will be finishing, and where the **** do - the time has come to clarify and cement the fact that North London is Red.

Time to rip up that **** hole.

2015-09-2_4990.jpg

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

I'm glad Bayern are not blazing any trails. My goal is Ancelotti out (Wenger is not alone), which I'm almost sure he will be now.

Good chance we'll be battered with Kos, certainty without him. And if there is one thing I can not, and will not, stand, it is losing to Sp**s. Especially on a historic occasion as their very last NLD at WHL.

I don't care if we win or lose any or all other matches for the rest of the season, but this one... this one we neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to fecking win. That is not to say ofcourse that I think we will. I don't. But there's always prayer.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

I am very positive about this game. I predict to see that famous beautiful Wenger football, I can't wait for Sunday to get that win.
COYG!

ceadsearc

I think the 3-4-3 works quite well because Sp**s often play with very advanced wingbacks and their wingers create an overload situation on the flanks, so the wingback + central defender countering that threat provides additional security.

Erlis

We've been looking for that for the best part of 2 1/2 seasons......:eek:

Interestingly enough, I have seen it this season, you know that football against Chelsea, you know the win 3:0. That is what I am expecting.

Red&Dreadjm

Interestingly enough, I have seen it this season, you know that football against Chelsea, you know the win 3:0. That is what I am expecting.
We saw it for the better part of one 1/2 of football when there was little or no pressure on the team. We haven't seen any real quality from Arsenal in months & whilst I'd love to see Wengerball rule the roost at WHL, I foresee a scrappy & tenacious performance with a few scintillating cameos.

Erlis

Tbh, I don't care what you foresee, all it matters to me is what I foresee. That's why everyone is entitled to their opinions and voting.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
any ambitious player will surely not want to be on the end of a 10-2 beating in the CL, so I can't see us making the CL next season a factor in signings - better I think we carve up the EL and gain some feel good factor from European football

as for Sp**s or Chelsea as EFL champions, I don't myself get overly wound up about team rivalries - if we can't win it I don't much care

though finishing above Mourinho would give me some pleasure, I must admit

Covered my own opinion to a 100% - including the Mourinho part ;)

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

These scouts never miss a player :drool:

That's all we ever do these days, scout without taking the initiative.

Could've been oursd for 5 million pounds, not that we'd ever get him now nor do we want someone with the taint of those vile beings.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

More like One-Llama.

Why is that f*cker so bulletproof? Bloody maddening that he gets away with foul after foul.

He's in that rare category of footballer, they never exist in one bubble, one must leave for another to take their place.

It started with Van Bommel, moved on to Ramirez & now it's that Kenyan thug:mad:

Red&Dreadjm

Tbh, I don't care what you foresee, all it matters to me is what I foresee. That's why everyone is entitled to their opinions and voting.
:eek::rolleyes:

Well, it is a forum where your posts are open to critique. But you are right in that it is your opinion and you're 100% entitled to it.

Just engineering some discussion though. No offence intended.

Erlis

Nothing to do with offence, but I rather think that you are not objective while giving your critiques.

Red&Dreadjm

Nothing to do with offence, but I rather think that you are not objective while giving your critiques.
Of course I'm not because it's my opinion. However, on a more objective note I find it hard to see how a team that hasn't been able to play prime Wengerball for so long on a consistent basis is suddenly going to start come Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom