• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Tottenham vs Arsenal | 30th April 16:30 (GMT)

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
If there is one game the boys need to make sure we win to at least end this season with some pride, it's THIS ONE! London is RED! Let's go and kick some ass! I am super excited for this one and I am confident we are going to rip them up!

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Of course I'm not because it's my opinion. However, on a more objective note I find it hard to see how a team that hasn't been able to play prime Wengerball for so long on a consistent basis is suddenly going to start come Sunday.

I don't want to be rude, but I am not interested in generating any discussion in a thread where we are dealing with predictions. I strongly believe that Arsenal will have a good game, based also on the last performances, the team is slowly back in origin. I am expecting this match to be taken seriously by Wenger and the team and they will try to give their best. I am very positive as I said for this game.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s will either thrash us or we will be in for a very tight high scoring draw. Can't see us winning. Sp**s last game at the Lane against us, them still looking to keep pressure at the top us having sporadic form.

Plutarch

To be optimistic for a moment - perhaps the recent switch to a back three might be benefiting us more than it would most teams? It happened so often that there were gaps in out defence. Filling in these gaps might help us more than we yet realise, as we get more used to playing it. At the very least, Sp**s shouldn't be able to stroll through our defence they way they have in recent years. I'm expecting us to put up a decent show, I wouldn't be surprised if we won this game.

TheIceman85

I always like these things. So pointless but such good fun.

tottenham-arsenal-xi-561a10cad9c004e1c98c496f3d0ea38f.jpg

As long as Giroud, Coquelin, Walcott and Mustafi dont play I think we might have the score 0-0 in either 1st or 2nd half. The other? Who knows.

mm76

Yer Da
To be optimistic for a moment - perhaps the recent switch to a back three might be benefiting us more than it would most teams? It happened so often that there were gaps in out defence. Filling in these gaps might help us more than we yet realise, as we get more used to playing it. At the very least, Sp**s shouldn't be able to stroll through our defence they way they have in recent years. I'm expecting us to put up a decent show, I wouldn't be surprised if we won this game.

i'd still be surprised but you're right the new system's making us harder to beat - the problem is our lack of scoring abilties - we need another Nacho special! :cool:

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Want to see this lineup.

Cech
Mustafi-Koscielny-Nacho
Bellerin-Elneny-Xhaka-Gibbs
Özil
Lucas-Alexis

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I don't want to be rude, but I am not interested in generating any discussion in a thread where we are dealing with predictions. I strongly believe that Arsenal will have a good game, based also on the last performances, the team is slowly back in origin. I am expecting this match to be taken seriously by Wenger and the team and they will try to give their best. I am very positive as I said for this game.

what last performances? the three games with the new system where we have looked like nothing?

3 wins yes but we looked very bland

mm76

Yer Da
Want to see this lineup.

Cech
Mustafi-Koscielny-Nacho
Bellerin-Elneny-Xhaka-Gibbs
Özil
Lucas-Alexis

i'd swap Gabriel for Mustafi and probably Ox for Bellerin apart from that it's good :)

EDIT - actually maybe start Holding to give Kos a rest - i can't believe he's going to be fully fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom