• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Tottenham vs Arsenal | 30th April 16:30 (GMT)

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linson

Sadly stream dropped for me for large parts of that game.

Cech seemed like he made some good saves.
Ox, Özil and Sanchez it just wasn't working for.
Giroud and Gibbs were once again ineffective.

Ramsey went from playing well to being sloppy (I think he was over enthused and needed to calm down)
Walcott was once again laughable, biggest fraud ever.

Overall a display in keeping with recent weeks - lack of cohesion, creativity and form.

I just don't understand how a technically very gifted set of footballers can persistently lose so badly. It's not as if we're losing hard fought 1-0's, we lose by a solid margin each time. We desperately need Cazorla back and to clear the deadwood.

Malky

Established Member
We have a owner that doesn't care and a manager who, with all respect, isn't the man for the job anymore. We're going nowhere. Wenger spent nearly £100M last summer and look at where its got us! Why think next season (if he stays, looks like he will) will be any diffrent? His 3 at the back was papering over cracks, anyone could see that, we didn't even play well in the games we used that formation.
His starting 11 was a joke. Giroud was even more useless than everyone expected, the subs did **** all to change the game, we looked toothless going forward, even worse defending, both goals we're terrible from us.

Massive change needed at this club!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The decision needs to be taken out of his hands. I don't blame Wenger for thinking he can turn things around, he's a proud man and like any manager worth their salt he has confidence in his ability.
I know what you're saying, but he always said he'd chuck it in if he thought he couldn't take us further. As he's actually taken us backwards in a big way, you'd think he'd recognise that and be off. All it's shown is he's s lying, greedy ****ing selfish rat bag of a man. I dont think it's about pride at all--I think it's about him putting his fight for vindication above everything. He's rotten.

mm76

Yer Da
You just know we'll beat Man Utd next game though.

time for this again i think...

mourinho-ed-jpg.1811

Attachments

• Mourinho-ed.jpg
    Mourinho-ed.jpg
    360.4 KB · Views: 206

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
The board are clearly more of a problem than Wenger. The fact it's still in Wenger's hands after this shambles of a season is a joke.

No sane man walks away from the Arsenal job, when the other option is to stay.
If your intentions are good and you wish the club to develop, then a sane man in Wenger's position could certainly leave. I acknowledge he's in a fantastic position though, making millions and millions with little to no fear of being sacked despite underperforming. **** knows we'd all love a job like that.

Gegen Pressing

Yeah the board will say the statdna company pressured him into buying Xhaka over Kante in 2016 , and el neny over Dele Alli in 2015.
Wenger wants you to believe the fans pressured him into buying to protect the board. Lol

So Wenger's most expensive team is also his worst team. The man is clueless with tactics and picking teams and now is useless when it comes to identifying and buying players.

Shouldn't get another penny to spend. And shouldn't have our squad to coach next season.

JMHJ

Let's be real guys. We give spuds an insane amount of **** every season for finishing above them. Now all of a sudden we aren't bothered as long as they don't win a trophy? ****ing oath I'm bothered, this is absolute bollocks... the team has turned to absolute mush. We are soft as puppy ****.

Today was an embarrassment. When the going gets tough, you just know we are going to cave.

Last season, this same thing happened to Chelsea. They went 2 down to Sp**s. Came back 2 -2 and finished their season. We rarely show any fight.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

He is a nothing player in my opinion. Hard man that wants to break up play, you cannot have that alone these days.

If you want a proper player who does that job look at Kanye, look at Moussa Dembele. That is what need in midfield driven football.

Sp**s are a defensive drilled side with a good offensive line. Nothing more than that and it's why they will win nothing.
Think your last sentence is completely wrong. Defenders win championships attackers win matches. The two top teams rank third and first for goals conceded and first and second for goals scored.

You may think he's a nothing player. I think if you watched him more regularly you'd be more than happy with his ability on the ball.

mm76

Yer Da
If your intentions are good and you wish the club to develop, then a sane man in Wenger's position could certainly leave. I acknowledge he's in a fantastic position though, making millions and millions with little to no fear of being sacked despite underperforming. **** knows we'd all love a job like that.

yes but unlike us ignorant types he just KNOWS that with one more year, Walcott, Giroud, Ramsey et al will be really firing... :rolleyes:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Spuds weren't even that good today. Obviously they're gonna be made out to be absolute heroes, but they really weren't that good. The two sitters they missed made me believe they were firmly in bottle mode.

Thing is, we were in even bigger bottler mode. Gibbs scared to ask for the ball off Spuds fans typified everything. No characters. No leaders. Very few who genuinely care.

We are at our absolute worst right here. Poor setup of a side, poor players relative to what we have seen before and not enough tactical planning on the day, on most days.

Wenger won't leave, that's a given.

The real question is what can he do to revive Arsenal, even if he is committed to actually making change.

AVENTUS

Every pundit sucking Tottenhams bum like they're something special.

Let's look at the real Perspective here. Next season they'll fail to progress out of the CL group stage, struggle at Wembley for the best of the whole season ect...

They are nothing special

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I just don't understand how we always fall apart in 2nd halves of the season it always happens to us you see us ending the first half of the season with 40 points the squad give you hope that they gonna challenge but then f**king 4-5 games when we drop alot of points then back to fighting for top 4.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Let's be real guys. We give spuds an insane amount of **** every season for finishing above them. Now all of a sudden we aren't bothered as long as they don't win a trophy? ****ing oath I'm bothered, this is absolute bollocks... the team has turned to absolute mush. We are soft as puppy ****.

We're a bunch of soft ****s, absolutely ashamed of the wankers that represent this club, both on the pitch and off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom