• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Tottenham vs Arsenal | 30th April 16:30 (GMT)

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Wish we just went at them. They needed to win & we should have taken advantage.

I get changing formation against the likes of Chelsea, United & Mourinho.

Against Sp**s we are always in the game with the standard formation.

progman07

Established Member
What signings have we made with CL football?
We've spent £100M to finish outside the top 4.

I don't care about signings anymore, I just want a new coach with new ideas who brings his players.
In an ideal world we made the CL and gave a new manager the opportunity to find the players during the whole summer.

If Wenger stays, it doesn't really matter of course.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I think problems do lie with the tactics. We need to stop going direct and using width. We should go back to our roots and play a narrow possession game. Yes much of AM hated it but it was beautiful.
Whilst I agree,we really don't have enough players who are capable of playing that way.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
In an ideal world we made the CL and gave a new manager the opportunity to find the players during the whole summer.

If Wenger stays, it doesn't really matter of course.

I don't think that CL football is that important anymore.
Man Utd has brought great players without CL football. (even if they're not performing) Chelsea have bought Kanté.

Cash is all that matters for 99% of our targets.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I still think this Arsenal team is better than Sp**s, it's all about poor management.
we have many average players and many players are massively off form. Sp**s team who most their players on form and playing well. Also their system is more better than ours.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
The sight of Wanyama being allowed to stride through the field like a prime Vieira - f*cking disgusting.

Wenger fans are probably going to offer the Kane dive & penalty as an excuse, but what a disgraceful display this was from us. We looked nowhere near competing against this Spuds side, nor did we seem to have a bloody clue.

Sick and tired of seeing Ramsey's struggles to control the ball, giving the ball away cheaply and for that matter, frequently rushing further forward than the strikers; it's no longer funny. The fellow can't even stay fit for a consistent period. Yet the manager calls him an important player and wants to offer him a new contract. Only at Charity FC.

Wenger can also get the f*ck out. Mystifying team selections, weird substitutions and formations - was that supposed to be a 4-2-3-1 after taking off Xhaka? We created little and offered f*ck-all up front, as has been the case with this 3-4-3 so far.

Forget about titles; our chance came and went last year. My biggest worry is that even after spending a 100 million pounds on new signings this season, we have never looked as further away from qualifying for a Champions League place as now. Of course a competent manager ought to get this lot to perform better than this shambles; but as we're stuck with Wenger, imagine how much more investment will be needed to haul us back in, and that too, with the kind of board we have.

Lastly, just to remind ourselves how far we've fallen: after previously finishing 1 point ahead of Tottenham on the final day, we're now 17 points behind them a year later with the season almost over. 17. Behind motherf*cking Tottenham Hotspur. Let that sink in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom