• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Watford vs Arsenal | April 15th | KO: 20:00 BST |Sky Sports

What will be the result of El Clasicojones?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Stop chickening out and make the Napoli away thread, I’ve got stuff to say.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I watched the game here at 5:00am in Australia, to be honest I was pretty disappointed with that performance especially with a man up the majority of the game. We should have taken control of the game from then on in but no, I felt we still stayed negative & held back a fair bit.

It was a good/lucky goal by PEA but we definitely should have got more then that, as much as Mkhitaryan was poor he was unlucky not to get his shot, that was a good save by Foster. I like Iwobi & Mkhitaryan but how they both got the full game I have no idea, Iwobi has to make quicker decisions then he does at the right times otherwise I do feel he has to go. Mkhitaryan I am unsure about, I do like him but he does definitely have to get better aswell. AMN had a great cameo when he came on, he saved us conceding our goal I felt along with Leno's top saves.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If we play that negatively against Napoli in Napoli I fear we will get eliminated unfortunately.

Deeney's red, I thought it was a bit harsh but he had no reason to rush in like that just because it was us & he dislikes us so much, he let his team down earlier hahahaha, idiot!

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

This place at times. This ****ing place.

Aubameyang has 22 goals so far for the season. Giroud's best ever season for us he got 24 goals. Giroud played 53 games that season, Aubameyang has played 40 games so far.

So a 29 yr old Aubameyang, just needs to score 2 goals in > 8 games to surpass Giroud's best ever season. Note the last three words of that sentence, Giroud regularly scored less than 20 goals over the course of an entire season. Lacazette has 15 for the season in 30 games.

Did I mention Giroud never scored more than 18 goals for us in the league?

This is the same Giroud mind you who went to Chelsea and struggled to displace Morata out of the team and who Chelsea replaced with an out of shape Higuain less than a year after he moved.

Imagine that.

You missed out the bit where Giroud would go on an 8 game drought without scoring a goal. I'm sure it happened in more than one season as well.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I watched the game here at 5:00am in Australia, to be honest I was pretty disappointed with that performance especially with a man up the majority of the game. We should have taken control of the game from then on in but no, I felt we still stayed negative & held back a fair bit.

It was a good/lucky goal by PEA but we definitely should have got more then that, as much as Mkhitaryan was poor he was unlucky not to get his shot, that was a good save by Foster. I like Iwobi & Mkhitaryan but how they both got the full game I have no idea, Iwobi has to make quicker decisions then he does at the right times otherwise I do feel he has to go. Mkhitaryan I am unsure about, I do like him but he does definitely have to get better aswell. AMN had a great cameo when he came on, he saved us conceding our goal I felt along with Leno's top saves.
Proper dedication there mate!
As for the Foster save on Mikhi, i honestly didn't think it was that good. Not that it was a bad shot but both players had very limited time to react and position themselves. Foster did well but the ball was hit right at him. Having said that I don't feel Mikhi could have done better in that particular situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom