• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Watford vs Arsenal | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Watford win

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 69 81.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This takes me back. Bum players making stupid mistakes and everybody blaming the manager. :lol:

Luiz and Sokratis will do this all season. Why oh why did we not sort out our defence in the transfer window. Buying an ageing Chelsea reject was a joke.

junglist57

Established Member
AMN is not good enough to start for us.

There are far too many of players just walking around.

We cannot play out from the back when the defenders we have seem to be half asleep.

Subbing Ceballos off was a terrible decision.

David Luis is a ****ing liability.

You could of almost predicted this Watford comeback when we kicked off the 2nd half. So predictable.

Guendouzi clearly has more fire and desire in him them pretty much anyone else in the squad. Bigup that man!

Mesut Özil still looks like he wants to be anywhere else other then playing for us right now. His attitude stinks, but yet he played pretty well.....

Can someone tell me what Granit Xhaka has contributed to our team in his 3 year £35mil tenure? Captain my arse.....

**** afternoon overall.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Utterly pathetic. In every sense. Two avoidable mistakes. God knows how many shots against. Get Mourinho. Get Rodgers. Allegri. Get them on speed dial.

I've always said he has to have this team sorted before January otherwise he has to go to allow a new manager a full window to make changes. The slope is slippery. Very slippery.

Utterly pathetic.

ASIF

Absolutely shambolic stuff.This passing in our own box was going to cost us and it did today.Lucky to come out with a draw.30 shoots for Watford against our 9.Emery has us playing like Bolton wanderers.Waited 2 weeks for this shiit.**** off

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Shocking game.

Sure two daft defensive errors but why are we asking them to defend so much? Its insane... 30 ****ing shots at our goal!

A DM is needed, structure is needed, partnerships in midfield are needed.... Mourinho should eye up a couple of suits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom