• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Watford vs Arsenal | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Watford win

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 69 81.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Xhaka interview- good first half, 2-0 up. We come out and play such a bad second half. Everything was wrong. We didn't play our game, we were scared,we didn't have the character we had in the first half. He shrugs and says mistakes happen, it's not an excuse and we have to play better. He says we're not inviting pressure by playing out from the back and doesn't think we have to change the way we play.
It was a very honest, cold interview.

Giroud12

David Luiz was pretty good today.I mean what else do u expect watford just had us pegged by for 45 mins attack after attack we just cudnt get out of our fcking box.Unai Emery with all his videos cant get us out of our own penalty area against Watford..Raul needs to get in touch with Allegri and send Emery packing.

Thats the problem with Xhaka, Mustafi, Sokratis and Luiz, they are pretty good 98 % of the game, but the other 2 % cost us 4 points in 2 games. Giving away a pen like that, with the experience Luiz has, is unforgivable.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
But the players surely must be able to assess the situation? Even if Emery tells them to play short, they must be able to hoof it up it they have no options.
Yes they could do better but the players we have they don't have the ability to make it work so better just play more simple

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Also Luiz starting to be agent Chelsea 2 penalties given away already at Chelsea 3 penalties he gave away in f**king 160 games

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Also Luiz starting to be agent Chelsea 2 penalties given away already at Chelsea 3 penalties he gave away in f**king 160 games
We play much more open than any other style he played at while at chelsea, except for maybe Sarri.

Doesn’t suit his defensive abilities.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Sokratis hasnt been convincing at all this season while Luiz only want to show us his bad side. And of course we have a coach that doesnt know how to build a proper defence and cant speak english. Get him out.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
If Auba or Laca don’t score I don’t see how we’re gonna win many football games.
That's one of the biggest differences between the Wenger era and Emery's. When Wenger was here everybody but the keeper and Coq had at least one goal per season. We had numerous players scoring 5+. Now we've got a team that if it doesn't come from Auba or Lacazette the goals aren't coming from elsewhere.

daragh

Thats the problem with Xhaka, Mustafi, Sokratis and Luiz, they are pretty good 98 % of the game, but the other 2 % cost us 4 points in 2 games. Giving away a pen like that, with the experience Luiz has, is unforgivable.

i'm deeply worried about Emery. He deserved a season to begin to address our deep seated defensive issues. But, try as I might, I cannot see ANY improvement. His supporters may say we should wait until Tierney, Bellerin and Holding are back. But the second half today was so woeful it even outranked the worst afternoons in Arsène's final season. The coach must take the blame for that. We need a manager able to make us competitive again...and not this bunch of fallible show ponies. I predict a season of more frustration...for a team in which the whole is less than the individual parts.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Xhaka interview- good first half, 2-0 up. We come out and play such a bad second half. Everything was wrong. We didn't play our game, we were scared,we didn't have the character we had in the first half. He shrugs and says mistakes happen, it's not an excuse and we have to play better. He says we're not inviting pressure by playing out from the back and doesn't think we have to change the way we play.
It was a very honest, cold interview.
Scared of Watford? You were just 2 up and in control why you collapse so easily

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
OUR GOAL DIFFERENCE IS ZERO

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WdIeKEt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom