• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Watford vs Arsenal | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Watford win

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 69 81.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
This takes me back. Bum players making stupid mistakes and everybody blaming the manager. :lol:

Luiz and Sokratis will do this all season. Why oh why did we not sort out our defence in the transfer window. Buying an ageing Chelsea reject was a joke.

Chelsea's best bit of business to get top 4 was to sell us luiz. Completely **** player, never rated him.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Need another attacker. Don't have enough on the forward line even when Lacazette is available.

Will be interesting to see how much Bellerin and Tierney change our play.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Emery may not the right man but who thr f**k going to change this club being stupid i mean every game this is not funny anymore

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
I’m f*cking raging. Pathetic performance. Sokratis and Luiz are a disaster at the back. 28 shots to our 7? I’m gonna explode.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I said when arsenal fans forced wenger out be careful what you wish for

Cuz to quote a eminem song

We might just get it

We have certainly got it.. so well done lads
Piss off coward. If you were happy with the **** Wenger was producing, then you deserve more misery.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
I want Xhaka out of our midfield and luiz out of defense and actually play with some ****ing width for ****s sake Emery you CLOWN.

OSBK

Established Member
Wow, lucky draw. Lets tidy this up quick.

Leno-6
Amn-0
Sok-0
Luiz-0
Kola-4
Doozi-4
Xhaka-3
DC-4
Özil-8
Pepe-4
Auba-5
Emery-0

Really poor. Amn got ripped to shreds today, gave up and had enough of this casual attitude. Özil was class when he was on, we had no attack presence after he went off. Auba scored 2 great goals but aside from that he was a passenger.

GunnerUK

0-2 up to bottom place Watford and we throw it away. 2 wins in 5 games

A total collapse end of last season including a European final. Hoping the board are watching things closely and are not as Patient as last time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom