• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Watford vs Arsenal | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Watford win

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 69 81.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We have never ever played that sloppy, what the f*ck happened.

em9999

My rainbows
I don't even give a **** anymore but when you are in a job you love and are trying your hardest you try someone telling you suddenly you ain't wanted
But
Wenger is a true gentleman who has left the truth in his.own head..

Unlike some arsenal fans

Fallout

Can anyone tell me btw why Chambers was dropped? When he started he was decent, since then we are shipping in goals and also penalties. F u c k o f f
not necessarily a good reason, but i get the feeling emery has a preference for strong, athletic players.

Malky

Established Member
Wenger won numerous cups you bastards treated him like utter ****e

This is karma
His " be careful what you wish for " quote never seemed more accurate. :lol::lol:
Hope all the banner waving, disrespectful Wenger haters are happy with what they wished for. We lost one of the greatest ever Premier League managers for this greasy haired, constantly confused, joke of a manager.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our players will have to get thier s**t together the manager too still early of season the problems of last season is still very clear good going forward abslout poverty at the back i don't think even bellerin Tierney and Holding will fix this. There still mental problem away from home we cant close games we making mistakes we collapse quick. Sort it out its make me sick

em9999

My rainbows
Leave Emery alone , hes trying...

Blame the absolute shower of ****e players who have no courage or love for the club

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Inexcusable. If we don't drastically modify this losers system of playing from the back on each and every occasion with supreme indifference to what the opposition are doing this will be another season of mediocre achievements.

At 0-2 the game was won against inferior and dispirited opposition. The goal we gifted them was the catalyst to the familiar deck-of-cards collapse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom