• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Watford vs Arsenal | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Watford win

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 69 81.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Luckily I had to leave for football and missed the collapse.

Seems like everybody played badly, I know it’s individual mistakes that keep costing us but the manager has to take accountability at some point.

That point isn’t 5 games into the season though, calls for the sack are premature but I’m not impressed.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
EEhI6YpX4AA4aqF

The U stands for Unai @yorch44

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Finally more people are coming round. He's been a disaster since the Liverpool game last season.
Not coming round as such but I've been looking at him suspiciously for a while now and when he burst into tears in the EL final, that was it. For a defensive midfielder, he does very little defensive work. Him and Xhaka are an absolute calamity. Willock has to be given a shot now. You don't have to have strictly defensive midfielders to protect your defence. You need players capable of covering the ground to get in the right positions. Xhaka is slower then me and **** knows where Torreira pisses off too half the time. Pair of bloody idiots.

rich 1990

Xhaka progressing the play for a goal again?

You hate to see it.
Xhaka is a Willie, mate. ****ing state of our midfield today. Wider gaps there then between an Essex girls legs. Would seriously consider playing Willock by himself and shoot the rest of them. Our midfield needs more fixing then the defence.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Seen a lot of talk about our defence (as always) but not sure you can expect any defender in world football to lot comfortable with the midfield playing the way it was today.
Neither of those two goals were anything to do with the midfield though. They were the usual stupid unforced errors.

Unless we get those out of our game, it’s almost irrelevant who the manager is whose tearing his hair out on the sideline, or whose in midfield.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Luckily I had to leave for football and missed the collapse.

Seems like everybody played badly, I know it’s individual mistakes that keep costing us but the manager has to take accountability at some point.

That point isn’t 5 games into the season though, calls for the sack are premature but I’m not impressed.
Things were going quite well up until their goal though, we had a strong 20 minute period and they were subdued. Even the crowd were quiet.Had we scored again the game may have been different.

But gifting them that goal threw petrol on the flames of Watford ambition, the team and crowd flared up. You can’t keep doing stupid things like that at this level. It puts everybody under pressure. Luiz and Sokratis have had for me. Emery will get nowhere with those two.

rich 1990

Things were going quite well up until their goal though, we had a strong 20 minute period and they were subdued. Even the crowd were quiet.Had we scored again the game may have been different.

But gifting them that goal threw petrol on the flames of Watford ambition, the team and crowd flared up. You can’t keep doing stupid things like that at this level. It puts everybody under pressure. Luiz and Sokratis have had for me. Emery will get nowhere with those two.
Just had a bit of a rant about Torreira but Sokratis is another one that gets away with his fair share of stick. He seems to have this reputation of being fairly solid last season when he was actually a complete clot.Usual one or 2 get the flak but there are definitely people that sneak under the radar. Getting a bit fed up of Leno too.

blaze_of_glory

Yes but after that we played like ass. You have to have the ability to bounce back from errors or really any goals against. Have to be able to withstand teams getting amped up at at home. Instead we just capitulated and had no apparent plan for trying to re-establish ourselves in the game. We just played aimless passes around the park and then collapsed back in terror whenever they got on the ball.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

This isn't acceptable anymore something need to be done it's coming to point that our players making it endlessly and giving 0 f,, ks and not learn from it. That's 3 errors per game sort yourselves out.

zilfy

I though there weren't going to be any days like this anymore. Really thought we were going to turn a corner this season. The hope is fading fast

I've always had the memory of a goldfish but this seems like one of the worst games I've ever seen arsenal play.
I mean, how many times can you give the ball away in one game ffs?

Malky

Established Member
There's actually people trying to claim we lost because of " stupid individual mistakes " and won't put the blame at Emery's door? :lol::lol:
We got completely dominated by Watford in the 2nd half, it was an embarrassment to watch, even without them scoring, we couldn't even get out our own half. They had 23 shots on goal in 45 mins, twenty ****ing three in one half! But nah, nothing to do with coaching or tactics, nope we lost because of individual errors. People like to say ' if he didn't do this ' or ' if he did this ' we would of won, well think how much **** we would of been in if Watford had a good striker on the pitch? We would of been humiliated with the chances they had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom