• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Week 36; Sp**s bottled it.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

City destroying Palace. Imagine they had Jesus fit for the second half of the season.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I think City have the most to look forward to, while Pool, Chelsea and United will all be looking forward to next season.

I'm not sure what we have to look forward to, it might be time for us to spend a few seasons outside of the top four.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think City have the most to look forward to, while Pool, Chelsea and United will all be looking forward to next season.

I'm not sure what we have to look forward to, it might be time for us to spend a few seasons outside of the top four.
Just sign some top players and we're rolling again.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

Interested to see how Conte handles the two games a week... Klopp is screwed. + Sp**s in for a hard season with the big Wemberly pitch.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If Özil were to leave, I wouldn't mind Mahrez. A goal scoring number 10 would be nice. I know most of the Leicester team looked less than stellar for most of the season, but I think he has real ability.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Interested to see how Conte handles the two games a week... Klopp is screwed. + Sp**s in for a hard season with the big Wemberly pitch.
Agree, though I keep thinking that Tottenham are going to have a problem with wages soon. Looks like a lot of their top players are on relatively low wages. If they keep all of them, they are going to have to shell out a lot of money soon. I can't believe their agents won't try to negotiate higher wages.

Top Bottom