• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Week 36; Sp**s bottled it.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's had a fantastic season. I remember saying he was a very shrewd bit of business. Not only does he get up and down well, he's a legitamate goal threat. Always arrives at that back post.

The signings of Alonso and Luiz in the final couple of days looked very uninspiring for them yet both have played a massive part. Batshuayi on the other hand is a contender for one of the biggest flops in PL history.

Ewarwoowar

Alonso literally knocked his talent out of him like in Space Jam.
What is this, I've got a hankering for toast now!:drool:

Yeh Bellerin not playing much football now, just blitzing up and down the wing thinking His pace will mask the fact.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
What is this, I've got a hankering for toast now!:drool:

Yeh Bellerin not playing much football now, just blitzing up and down the wing thinking His pace will mask the fact.
Lol. You should watch videos of Rooney from this season then. His career is toast. Yeah Hector has really disappointed me. It's one think if you're carrying a knock and it affects you physically but the lad's footballing intelligence has regressed at a time it should be progressing. Very disappointing.

Ewarwoowar

Lol. You should watch videos of Rooney from this season then. His career is toast. Yeah Hector has really disappointed me. It's one think if you're carrying a knock and it affects you physically but the lad's footballing intelligence has regressed at a time it should be progressing. Very disappointing.

Stale?

Next season will be Bellerins year and the good thing about him this season is,, no more talk of Barca coming knocking in the summer. I have worry tho' about some one pointing out that He has looked bloated recently???

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Stale?

Next season will be Bellerins year and the good thing about him this season is,, no more talk of Barca coming knocking in the summer. I have worry tho' about some one pointing out that He has looked bloated recently???
Yes stale at best lol.

I'm not worried about him physically. I only worry that his mentality is right and he's not one of these young lads who gets complacent and doesn't progress the way he should. I don't know if he looks bloated or not but I wouldn't worry about it. My big concern is that he's taking his craft seriously and not being satisfied with the money and fame.

Top Bottom