• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Week 36; Sp**s bottled it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's seem top four finally getting sorted Chelsea Sp**s Liverpool And Man City.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I know the narrative is that Sp**s bottled it but West Ham was really impressive. They deserve credit.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Pep hasn't had a very good season all things considered but at least he's got Silva playing at his old level again.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

And Sp**s were equally ****. They played badly, and there's no disputing that.

Again, I think it stems from West Ham, they completely nullified Sp**s. They switched to a back 3 (Collins, Reid, Fonte) who were monstrous in defence. Billic simply won the tactical battle.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Again, I think it stems from West Ham, they completely nullified Sp**s. They switched to a back 3 (Collins, Reid, Fonte) to get the best out of their team. Noble and Kouyate were controlling it. Billic simply won the tactical battle.

WH played well, but that's also due to Sp**s being utterly off their stride. They were crap. I know you think that's all due to WH's play, with which I strongly disagree.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Oh Zaha! Why did you not shoot at the goal????? Why did you try to pass??

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Oooh that's defo a pen for City, imo, ignored by the ref.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Thing about City, there defence is so poor that every time palace get near their box, you expect to score.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Thing about City, there defence is so poor that every time palace get near their box, you expect to score.

Pep never knew to put good defence.He always depends on good offence and to play on more goals.Bayern,Barca and now City all had **** defence under him.

Top Bottom