• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wembley Hotspur v Arsenal | March 2, 2019 12:30 GMT | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeVinna

Established Member
The Kane penalty doesnt hurt me as much as Auba missing his. Still upset. Should be netting those ffs. Aside from three points it’s important to keep our two strikers scoring and they both failed big time (that huge Laca chance is just as ridiculous as the pen).

Wonder if someone else will take the penalty next time around.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

There's reasons why Sp**s are so heavily favoured. I can't really get into it though, kinda one of those "if I speak I'm in big trouble" things.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Son does it too. They just run into the box with no clear destination other than finding a leg to fall over somewhere. Disgusting.

Poch has admitted to practicing diving in training sessions. Claiming you need to try and get every advantage in football.

I admire his honesty on that front. Loads of managers probably practice diving.. still, pretty scummy.

God I hate Spuds. So much. Rose, Alli, Dier and Trippier are some of the most dislikable players I’ve ever seen.

Last edited:

Giroud12

The more I watch that pen the more annoying it gets. It´s three refs on the pitch and one 4th official - how does anyone not see that Vertonghen is 4 yards in the box? And that he´s the one blocking an easy tap in for Auba on the rebound? Sure, the pen was **** but he would have scored if not Vertonghen was basically inside the goal when he took the shot.

It´s incredible that 3 such big mistakes can happen to the same team in the same game. And naturally, these refs will do their job like nothing happened next weekend.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
I thought it was clever of Emery to not blame the refs after the game, there always seems to be some referees in the league that have a grudge against some team or manager and him avoiding making a enemy was a good move.

Although, maybe I'm reading too much into all of that.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I thought it was clever of Emery to not blame the refs after the game, there always seems to be some referees in the league that have a grudge against some team or manager and him avoiding making a enemy was a good move.

Although, maybe I'm reading too much into all of that.
I was thinking this. But more probably down to language, still being new etc. ATM his energy is probably 100% on Arsenal.

Next season when he has more of the team he wants, he might express more towards officials.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I was thinking this. But more probably down to language, still being new etc. ATM his energy is probably 100% on Arsenal.

Next season when he has more of the team he wants, he might express more towards officials.
Wanted to reply a similar comment actually.
Clearly people are still underestimating the job he has to do here..
No foreign manager wants English media on their back after the first 7 months either. Ruthless media in England

MikeVinna

Established Member
Thats why this league needs VAR and VAR needs to be used for all important situations including corners going the right way and things like this with a player crossing the line before he’s allowed and retaking the pen. It might be a slight inconvenience but at least it’ll all be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom