• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Brom vs Arsenal | December 31, 2017 | 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Pardew is the biggest prick in English football.

Who me?
tenor.gif

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
We’ve got a “big” game on Wed so you’d best be mentally prepared for some festive tuning of the team selection people. Welbz, Coq in I’m thinking.

COYG.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Yes. He's so slimy. I've never forgotten the West Ham dance in front of Wenger, unbelievably disrespectful. Hate him.

The dancing isn't what rubbed me the wrong way, it was the alleged "made in England" jibe after the goal.

You'd think Arsenal was an Estonian team & not an English team with English players in the squad.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Miss the game today, off to a wedding. Life goes on without Arsenal. :lol:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I read Xhaka is a doubt with a slight hamstring strain but he's in the training pics from yesterday. If he is out I'd go with Elneny over Coq next to Wilshere. We'll see!

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I’d probably rest a few here, but not too many.. A win is the best preperation for Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom