• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Brom vs Arsenal | December 31, 2017 | 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I don't have any faith in the officials that be getting VAR right. They're a bunch of nitwits watching a different game entirely.

arsmile

Established Member
yeah VAR wont solve it

mike dean will be sitting behind the screen upstairs once he's retired buzzing the ref on the pitch telling them to give a pen against us

James Bond

Moderation Consultant

Via FIFA.com

Handling the ball involves a deliberate act of a player making contact with the ball with his hand or arm.

The referee must take the following into consideration:
• the movement of the hand towards the ball (not the ball towards the hand)
• the distance between the opponent and the ball (unexpected ball)
• the position of the hand does not necessarily mean that there is an infringement

• touching the ball with an object held in the hand (clothing, shinguard, etc.) counts as an infringement
• hitting the ball with a thrown object (boot, shinguard, etc.) counts as an infringement

https://www.fifa.com/mm/Document/Fo...ng/02/36/01/11/LawsofthegamewebEN_Neutral.pdf

Such a shocking decision. I'm still fuming.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
I would have been out, but OH and me are recovering from a nasty bout of 'flu, Festive season has been rubbish this year because of it. Still haven't bought presents for people, we were to ill to go out.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I would have been out, but OH and me are recovering from a nasty bout of 'flu, Festive season has been rubbish this year because of it. Still haven't bought presents for people, we were to ill to go out.
Same here. ****ing four days of this ****. Better luck next year.

FreakySami

If it was just that decision, I wouldnt think he was a cheat but it's repeated and continuous bad decisions that makes me think
We got what we deserved for trying to do the bare minimum against a bottom of the league side. We played at walking pace for 85 minutes. That performance was actually one of the worst I've seen under Wenger.

That's not true go watch the game over and see how we were butchered all game and nothing was called and the other team was not given yellows. Of course when that happens everything will look disjointed. Of course! Of course in your games you will not need a moment of magic like idiot pundits say but to ducking score and make sure the referee cannot do anything about it. And duck me if I'm lying but that's what we did.

Then the ref comes and gives a ghost penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom