• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Brom vs Arsenal | December 31, 2017 | 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

By the way, that Dawson geezer for them always turns into Maldini against us.

Best defender we’ve come up against in the last two seasons.

Beast.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

It work some times its doesn't we just don't have enough creative players that create chances you see today without mesut we look bad going forward

Watching us play football, it really gives off the impression that there is no plan for the way we attack and how we will open up the opposition. Just pass it around the attacking third and wait for one of Alexis and Özil to do something special.

FreakySami

Watching us play football, it really gives off the impression that there is no plan for the way we attack and how we will open up the opposition. Just pass it around the attacking third and wait for one of Alexis and Özil to do something special.

I don't think you can say that, there are clear patterns of play that we use and we opened them up a few times, and had the best chances throughout the game. Asking genuinely, did you ever play football and if you did what position did you play?

If you ever played DM ,cb or cm you should clearly see the patterns because you need to read the game in order to stop those types of patterns. I digress

GDeep™

League is very weak
Our play has lost its spark and I don’t think it’s coming back anytime soon. Utd haven’t had a spark in their play since Ferguson left.

We haven’t had it for a couple of years now.

FreakySami

Our play has lost its spark and I don’t think it’s coming back anytime soon. Utd haven’t had a spark in their play since Ferguson left.

We haven’t had it for a couple of years now.

I'm not going to look through your posts from 5-6 years ago, but I remember clearly that most posters were ready to trade in style for trophies and that's what we've done. Ok we didn't win the pl but so what we won at least 3 major trophies in 4 years.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I will say I enjoyed the goal celebration but only because of Bellerin. I don't know if anybody else caught it, but he made a gesture showing how all the players were together for the celebration. Lil' bit response to Titi.

FreakySami

I will say I enjoyed the goal celebration but only because of Bellerin. I don't know if anybody else caught it, but he made a gesture showing how all the players were together for the celebration. Lil' bit response to Titi.

I would have loved for Wenger to tell the press to go duck themselves and to do there job and report about corruption in the fa and pgmol

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I would have loved for Wenger to tell the press to go duck themselves and to do there job and report about corruption in the fa and pgmol

He basically did if you go back and watch the post-match interview and press conference.

karl

I just wish Petr would stand still for penalties. At least he would stand a chance then. Dean is not even worth mentioning.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I'm still waiting for those 10 points a season saved by Cech.

His decline is as bad as Wenger. His failure to actually save a penalty has cost us on many occasions. As soon as the penalty was awarded, West Brom were guaranteed to score as long as it was on target with Cech in goal.

We need a new keeper in the January window.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I've played a little bit in goal and one tip I've picked up on penalties is to stand a few inches to your weaker side, narrowing the side you don't want the taker to put it and then commit to your strong side, I.E my right. I wonder if Cech's aware of his dismal record and what he's doing to change that.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
There was a beautiful 1-2-1 between Laca and Iwobi(or was it someone else) which ended in a great chance. But it was saved by their goalie. We need to do more of that to break packed defenses. Pity that we don't do it often these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom