• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Brom vs Arsenal | December 31, 2017 | 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Hmmm no Özil, Jan 1st tomorrow? Seya,

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Uh oh, where's Özil.

Need Iwobi to show more today. He's always involved and gets in good positions, but he generally ends up giving the ball away and generally not threatening the opposition goal.

DSYpVUmXkAANAw7.jpg

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Evans is one of the best CBs in England.

I wouldn't mind him or Maguire as replacements for Mertesacker and Koscielny to be fair (I believe the latter is at the edges of a downward spiral).

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Don't see why Özil needs a rest considering the time he's missed this season but what do I know

GDeep™

League is very weak
Though Skriniar will cost 50/60M now that VVD has gone for 80M. So, maybe even Skriniar is beyond us.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
If Sanchez plays like he did Thursday and Laca plays well, we should have enough going forward to score one or two. But we NEED a better defensive performance. Conceding another 1-2 goals as we regularly have on the road will very likely mean we drop points.

West Brom have Brunt wide left - literally just show him to his right/stop the cross Bellerin. And Robson ****ing Kanu up front. Zero excuses for the defence today, WB are terrible going forward.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It’s no coincidence that Özil form has picked up when Wenger has given him breathers.

I don’t believe Özil can operate effectively playing 3 games a week in the gruelling PL.

This is good management from Wenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom