• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Brom vs Arsenal | Saturday January 2nd | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerBoy19

Özil is taking a dig on Arteta who was keen on defensive football. Putting a proper #10 have changed our structure all-together. I hope he understood that playing toothless football against bottom 10 is not going to work in PL. Maybe occasionally he can setup counter attacking defensive game against top sides, but playing same tactics against everyone was plain stupid.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Wow.

This game deserves a bump.

I just rewatched the highlights and **** me we were electric. Lacazette, Saka and ESR had unbelievable chemistry - they were doing quick 1-2s like the Arsenal of old.

do yourself a favour, go watch the highlights, then go do it again.

Then go clean yourself up.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
Wow.

This game deserves a bump.

I just rewatched the highlights and **** me we were electric. Lacazette, Saka and ESR had unbelievable chemistry - they were doing quick 1-2s like the Arsenal of old.

do yourself a favour, go watch the highlights, then go do it again.

Then go clean yourself up.

But But.... Arteta doesn’t know how to play beautiful football and doesn’t allow his players creative freedom due to rigid micromanagement

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
But But.... Arteta doesn’t know how to play beautiful football and doesn’t allow his players creative freedom due to rigid micromanagement
A bit of perspective is needed, I think

It was fucxking west bromwich albion

played 17, won 1 , drawn 5, lost 11
goals for 11, goals against 39

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom