• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal | 18/03/17 | 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports 1

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
three_bears.jpg

I take it it's the two on the right.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
:lol: Sure, let's look at stats in a vacuum and take them as gospel!

Forget about you being a top team, conceding less corners than 90% of the league. All the teams that have conceded less corners than you have also had less goals scored against them from set-pieces, except Tottenham and Liverpool. You're about on par with us, and we're ****.

It's glaringly ****ing obvious what the issues with zonal marking are. Dawson was allowed two free run-ups against players with their feet planted. It makes even less sense when you factor in your CBs/Team in general isn't the tallest, and especially your CBs excel at sticking to a player with their lateral quickness. Both need run-ups to get proper air on their jumps. Even if you are a fan of zonal marking, the way it was done today makes absolutely no sense. Whether that was Ramsey not fulfilling his role or not is not something we'll know.

But no, instead just take one stat, ignore everything else and be inflammatory in the process. Great post mate.

I'm retired mate :( Shoulder couldn't keep itself together anymore.

Wtf are you on about? Shocking post.

You chatted ****, got banged. End of, move on and take the L.

kopzilla

Always Negative
in our model it kind of is.
it means shopping for the Sakho´s and the Fellaini´s of the world
it probably confirms losing koscielny ramsey Alexis Özil Giroud and The Ox.
It probably means cutting our wages and that can also damage our appeal to players.
our "big club" status revolves around our impecable CL record. Destroying that can be a big problem.

This is my fear too...we need able leadership from the likes of Gazidis and co after Wenger leaves...basically we will have to reinvent ourselves in every department.

I can't think of any other manager than Ancelotti who can fit in straight away. I hope he gets bored at Bayern and comes to us next season.

Can we keep our model, spend less and win the title? Very improbable.

arsmile

Established Member
I used to get really really angry when we got a bad result- like it ruined my week

past couple of years- especially the CL nonsense- I almost reacted to it with a knowing laugh...like...it was almost funny....because the hope had gone going into it..

now though.......a bit numb to it all really

I think most of the players look like they've gone through the same journey

kopzilla

Always Negative
We have this run to look forward to after the international break:

Wenger is 100% going out through the back door

Watching that fixture list and then at our situation right now..it feels like I am supporting a club fighting relegation.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Wenger has lost his player.
The atmosphere around the club is toxic ATM, can't see him staying any longer.

It's over. he won't recover from this.

Even if Wenger isn't doing a good job ATM, these players are just a f**king disgrace to let him down in such manner. Like him or not Wenger is an Arsenal legend. Whatever happens he'll still be the greatest manager this club has known.

They don't even respect him to fight for him & giving 100% on the pitch. They were just walking in the second half. They can't f**king defend a corner ffs. I don't need a manager when I play football with my mates at an amateur level to know the basics on how to defend on a corner. you wanna tell me this is Wenger's fault too?

Nah, these guys are almost all frauds & are disrespecting Wenger. Whatever the flaws he may have he's still there to stand & defend his players. He's loyal to them. He doesn't throw them under the bus even if they're sh*t.
I almost all want them gone ATM. They don't deserve to wear this shirt or to play in this great club.

I don't care about what they say in the media. Actions speak louder than voices. What I see ATM is a bunch of players who want their manager gone. & that's not acceptable.

Such a shame it's ending this way. I'm so sad tbf.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom