• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal | 18/03/17 | 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports 1

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VancouverCanuck

I used to get really really angry when we got a bad result- like it ruined my week

past couple of years- especially the CL nonsense- I almost reacted to it with a knowing laugh...like...it was almost funny....because the hope had gone going into it..

now though.......a bit numb to it all really

I think most of the players look like they've gone through the same journey
Me too. When Diaby headed in an own goal at the old toilet, I couldn't sleep that night. Now I am just numb to the annual **** ups.

Last edited:

em9999

My rainbows
For all the sad memories arsenal have given I think of the happy ones like John Jensens screamer v QPR and every game no matter where he was on the pitch screaming shoot..

The good old days I say good we lost 3-1 but back then football was fun we knew John Jensen was **** but accepted him for his ****ness.. we knew we had players like Steve morrow and just rolled with it

We didn't give a ****... well I didn't anyhows I was too stoned

But as I've got older im not so mellow

Perhaps all this stress is just age related

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
its simple, for the first time there are more than 3 managers better than wenger in the league and he got found out.
Its not about managers are better then him it's more about him he don't have the ability to motivate the team no plan B and he no ruthless when things gone bad. He give total freedom to the players and defend them. And that's wrong players these days don't care well not all but most of them we lose next game so what they take their weekly big wages and enjoy themselves outside the pitch I saw from yesterday game most them want the season to end.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Its not about managers are better then him it's more about him he don't have the ability to motivate the team no plan B and he no ruthless when things gone bad. He give total freedom to the players and defend them. And that's wrong players these days don't care well not all but most of them we lose next game so what they take their weekly big wages and enjoy themselves outside the pitch I saw from yesterday game most them want the season to end.
I think that was @Hunter Zolomon point. It's for because of the reasons you listed that the other managers are better than him.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
The players should have been made to walk home through the away fans like this
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom