• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal | 18/03/17 | 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports 1

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
WestBromwichAlbionArsenal.png

Last game before the international break. The race for 2nd/3rd/4th is on. Our season starts here.

A Giroud winner secured 3 points in the reverse fixture:

This fixture was one of last seasons's low points:

Mikel Arteta revolutionised the sport by introducing us to the false number 6 role:

Team news:
Arsenal: Cazorla out, Elneny & Welbeck back in training
West Brom: Matt Phillips out

Preacher

Always Crying
After last season's game at the Hawthorns I was numb for a while. I don't want even remember that game.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Come on....go 100%. We will win that game!
Before you recommend this, imagine this unlikely scenario . . . . . the man in black doesn't see our penalty claim, but sees Kos's innocuous challenge as a pen straight away, down to 10 men, West Brom scores. . . .and @hydrofluoric acid 's a pauper.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

They don't have much left to play for, but I'm sure Pulis will get his men fired up for this one.

3-1 to WBA.

Preacher

Always Crying
Saw this on different forum. Looks like there is a good chance, that all the banners will remain on the ground:
"The big winter storm that's about to hit New York in today's news, will start curling in our direction for the end of the week and on the long-term forecast I am seeing a 50:50 best chance on conditions being good enough to fly on Saturday. The probability will change every 24 hours as we get closer. You need to advise your crowd-sourced colleagues of this"

Last edited:

CHOPS

It's normally a tight game but I think we'll just squeeze a win this time I'm going for a 3-2!

carlito'sway

Established Member
Saw this on different forum. Looks like there is a good chance, that all the banners will remain on the gound:
"The big winter storm that's about to hit New York in today's news, will start curling in our direction for the end of the week and on the long-term forecast I am seeing a 50:50 best chance on conditions being good enough to fly on Saturday. The probability will change every 24 hours as we get closer. You need to advise your crowd-sourced colleagues of this"

Did they get the money for this? :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is our time to shine: out of Europe, chances for the PL title gone, FA Cup up for grabs. I expect us not only to win but put in a good performance. We will go on a hot streak starting from this game.

Agreed, we're struggling for top 4 and out of Europe, Wenger has been triggered champagne football incoming. It happens every season. :lol:

Remember 11/12 we legit went on a 8/9 game winning streak and in 12/13 we won 8 of our last 10 games drawing the other two. While in 14/15 we went on an amazing run which saw us drop very few points from the NLD defeat to the win over WBA.

It's almost inevitable.

To Be A Rock

Saw this on different forum. Looks like there is a good chance, that all the banners will remain on the ground:
Sure Biggles will be able to steer his crop duster over the Hawthorns for the 200 brave protesting souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom