• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | December 9, 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Guess the result of the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin1986

Starting to feel a bit sorry for
Emery now, maybe it’s time to start looking more at the players cos this is possibly the worst arsenal team I’ve ever seen , I don’t even understand what we’re trying to do , they lose the ball they give up , we are genuinely in a relegation battle now and I honestly don’t know which team we
Can say we’re better than !!!

Why are some hindsight merchants coming in here and tell us they hope the board wont take any risk?

Every available manager for us now is a huge risk.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Good team. Would deffo get promoted back to the PL imo.

IN MY DESPERATE ATTEMPT TO SURVIVE THIS HORROR, I HAVE MADE MANY MISTAKES AND TRAMPLED MANY OTHERS. BUT I AM NOT SORRY, I SHALL BE DESTROYED. RETURN ME TO THE VOID. CAST ME INTO THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

boyinneedofhumor

ffs pick up the pace going forward, give them something to think about
Prior to their goal, Arsenal had periods where

we have the ball
there were space ahead to probe
we have attacking players

The fundamental problem is trying to play it safe but not being able to.

Unless this changes, everything is futile.

Pepes blue pill

if you are gonna play out from the back you play luiz over soks, im sorry that basic stuff freddie

Auba can **** off, proper pancy attempt when that ball come to him on the edge of the box for their goal, captain my arse

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
You know we're sh!t when our supposed best and most creative attackers are out there, but we create fck all. Midfield is uninspiring trash, and our defense is comedy gold.

No balance, no cohesion, no heart. FFS, we've pretty much hit rock bottom, relegation form. Years of mismanagement and poor decisions boiling down to this sh!tfest.

zilfy

Ceballos has been rubbish but hes surely gotta add more than Özil has been lately. Any one know far away he is?

clovis

In terms of who’s been the most useless in midfield I’d definitely say Xhaka. Wouldn’t mind Guendouzi in his place. At least he could turn and drive the ball up field. We’re not going to get it up there with Xhaka this game. Absolutly useless.

guendouzi makes us even more vulnerable on the counter. All he does is run with the ball before he ends up losing it with our midfield out of position.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I don't see how people can see that lineup and expect us to create anything outside of fast counter-attack.
It's an unpopular opinion, but I don't like seeing Auba as our CF, he provides absolutely nothing in build-up play. I'm fine WITH Auba on a wing and Laca as CF.
Laca has been very poor of late and Auba is a passenger on the wing most of the time. I welcome the move. One of them, not both for me.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
A horror show has been unfolding in front of our eyes from 2011. Can't believe the club has let things get to this stage. Can't kick a ball let alone score. Worst team in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom