• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | Sunday, March 21 | KO: 15:00 UTC | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Absolutely woeful first 30 minutes... West Ham were really impressive with their pressing shape tbf, but the team started so lethargically and with Aubameyang on the wing it made it really difficult for our midfield to accomplish anything. The combination of all three made for rough viewing. Seemed like we weren't prepared for that approach from them at all.

Fair play to the team for keeping in it and clawing their way back for the draw - no small task in the premier league when you're down 3-0, so there's some encouragement to take from that. Still, it is frustrating that so often our wounds are self inflicted, whether it be from lazy giveaways or - in the case of today's game - not waking up until we've conceded 3.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Missed the game and haven't even seen any of the goals yet, but pissing myself at all the mentions I was receiving at 3-0 down :lol:

They thought it was all over, but Tricky Micky's done it again hasn't he.

How dare we back Arsenal and our manager, pair of scumbags we are...

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

What I find really frustrating listening to the various post match commentaries from the various English sources is that we can never get a single decision, be it a free kick or penalty or someone from the opposing team being sent off, without it being considered an incorrect referee decision. Like today when Bowen, I think it was from West Ham, falls on the ball and clearly touches it with his arms, that is then either not a free kick to us and if it was the ball wasn't totally at rest etc. etc. ****ing unbelievable the bias in English TV media against us! I really cannot stomach this anymore. That they don't reflect on it themselves and just tone it down a little bit. Like this Jamie Redknapp ****! ****ing hate the guy! 🤬

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I enjoyed today tbh. The football we're playing is on a different planet to the first three months when i thought we were going down. The future looks bright to me.

You can tell you enjoyed it today/were in a good mood, as you even liked one of my posts for the first time ever I think :thumbsup:

Kav

Established Member
Why are people having a go at Auba as if he’s playing badly. I mean to be fair to him he’s been anonymous but he’s not been ****. 🤣

Calm down people. We have the whole second half to get better.

Just highlighting the need for people not to overreact.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I enjoyed today tbh. The football we're playing is on a different planet to the first three months when i thought we were going down. The future looks bright to me.
The first 3 months we probably played the worst football in several decades. We were almost last in every attacking stat. This season comes down to Europa league. If we don’t win it it’s been the worst in 25 years and the club is thinking of rewarding the manager with new contract. Simply because Arteta knows how to talk well. It’s easy to go for at 3-0 down

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

One thing on the free kick West Ham scored on. Why did not Moss have to blow the whistle before the free kick could be taken? I must admit I don’t understand the rules for free kicks around the penalty box. Anyone care to enlighten me?

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
One thing on the free kick West Ham scored on. Why did not Moss have to blow the whistle before the free kick could be taken? I must admit I don’t understand the rules for free kicks around the penalty box. Anyone care to enlighten me?

I don't understand this rule too ever since Henry pulled one off against Chelsea back in 2004 which resulted in a goal for us.

I've read the rules before in the FA's website but my brain refused to understand whatever that was written in there, so I guess it's up to the ref really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom