• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham v Arsenal | Sunday, March 21 | KO: 15:00 UTC | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
One thing on the free kick West Ham scored on. Why did not Moss have to blow the whistle before the free kick could be taken? I must admit I don’t understand the rules for free kicks around the penalty box. Anyone care to enlighten me?

The ref sticks his finger in the air and decides whether the wind is blowing the way he likes then consults some runes and astrology charts to decide whether he's going to allow a quick free kick or pull it back.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Think these 2 give accurate analysis of the game. They were full of priase for My Heccy, Ödegaard and Lacca.
It's nice when opposing team fans are honest and try to give an accurate picture of the game. They usually are quite clear sighted on where the danger is coming from on the opposition side. Thanks for posting!

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That quick free was so poor. You’d expect at least one of Xhaka, Tierney or Partey to have been switched on but nope.

Then Leno has a complete **** show and we’re two down.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Isn't Rice supposed to be a DM?

Whenever we tried, we destroyed West Ham...feel for the money he woud cost, he wouldn't improve us that much...would rather Bissouma.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Isn't Rice supposed to be a DM?

Whenever we tried, we destroyed West Ham...feel for the money he woud cost, he wouldn't improve us that much...would rather Bissouma.

Alex Scott was on MOTD last night and she had it spot on.

Benrahma was miles up the pitch and wasn’t tracking back so when we got in it was down his side time and time again.

Creswell didn’t have the legs to get out to Chambers either. We weren’t really playing through the middle as much as Partey got it on the half turn and always had the option to play in MØ or Chambers because their left side was totally open.

say yes

forum master baiter
Rice would be a great Xhaka replacement but is completely out of our price-range. If Chelsea can't afford him then we literally have zero chance.

Berge is a much better fit price-wise, particularly given Sheffield will get relegated. Think I prefer him as a prospect too.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Was completely unimpressed. We sliced through their midfield. He made no impression on me whatsoever.

Everyone says he's great but his stats say the only thing he's actually exceptional at is interceptions, he's average at everything else. Maybe it's something intangible he's good at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom