• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | West Ham vs Arsenal | 13th of December @ 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

What result do you predict for this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Reckon if Jack doesn't start this, he's gone in January.
I don't think he will. It's Ramsey he'd be replacing right?

That'd leave two very left footed central midfielders. Jack's allergic to tackling, Xhaka can't tackle. Xhaka is slow, Jack has no stamina. Both will generally struggle in 50/50s. Not a good pairing at all. Wenger will be boring and play Elneny.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

That'd leave two very left footed central midfielders. Jack's allergic to tackling, Xhaka can't tackle. Xhaka is slow, Jack has no stamina. Both will generally struggle in 50/50s. Not a good pairing at all. Wenger will be boring and play Elneny.

Although I do think Xhaka's has improved defensively not sure Jack is going to provide adequate support in that regard . Two of them could be a liability together .

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Reckon if it is not snowing outside, it's because Jesus ran out of white stuff to throw down...

Jack seems on edge because he wants to go to the WC and I think he'll feel if he can't get in over Coq/Elneny for a game against the team in 18th, then he never will.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Although I do think Xhaka's has improved defensively not sure Jack is going to provide adequate support in that regard . Two of them could be a liability together .
I think the only way they can play together is if we go with a midfield three with Coquelin as the holding midfielder. In a midfield two it'll be dangerous.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He is a she!!!!!
My bad. I often forget... Sorry, the assumption is often that this is a male dominated sport (fans wise). And it is even harder to remember you're a lady with the stereotypical view that only men understand football. Of course, you my dear, are an obvious reminder that nothing could be further from the truth and that often Lady fans (gooners in particular) have more insight.

:lol:

Did I successfully get out of that hole I just dug?

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Just play all 3. We don't need a 3rd CB against West Ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom