• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | West Ham vs Arsenal | 13th of December @ 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

What result do you predict for this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Antonio has ruined Monreal on several occasions, that match-up is a worry

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
DQ8sQwEX0AEPqrC.jpg

Iwobi CM, Maitland-Niles LB :eek:

4-3-3? I like iiiittttt.

Obviously it's easy to say now, but I was thinking about Iwobi as a CM not long a go. He has attributes that can help us out there. Will be interesting seeing him Jack and Xhaka combining. A lot of technical ability in there.

Steps

Still not understanding the love for AMN. Truly, I feel like I am missing something but he never seems anything more than sub-par when I watch him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Is Wenger also lost the trust of Chambers or holding? I know they not great but they should start ahead of monteal at 2 man CB

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Could be a diamond. Could be a 4 3 3 with Xhaka holding. Could be a 4 2 3 1 with Iwobi on the right and Özil in 10. Literally no idea until kick off. Typical.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Formation looks interesting but that back four looks worrying. Surely Monreal at LB and Chambers or someone at CB would’ve been safer.

4-3-3? I like iiiittttt.

Obviously it's easy to say now, but I was thinking about Iwobi as a CM not long a go. He has attributes that can help us out there. Will be interesting seeing him Jack and Xhaka combining. A lot of technical ability in there.

I said in pre-season that Wenger might try out Iwobi in Ramsey role this season. I thought that would be in 3-4-3 system though!

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Would have liked Chambers as CB and Monreal as left back. Not sure how AMN will do as it's a different role than wingback, but we'll see.. Nice to see him getting a chance, even if it isn't his best position..

I like that line up, happy Wilshere and Iwobi starts, hope both delivers.

logic DC

Giroud might score goals but he is terrible, no movement doesn't make runs etc. Lacazette at least is exciting, I'm not happy with his ommission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom