• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Arsenal | Saturday 4th July | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 31 52.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers win

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon Daze

Luckily we wont be in this position this season.

Martinez has done great, but I still think he is our number 2 keeper. Dont forget we have a new defensive system in addition to his presence in the box. Definitely a different dynamic.
What surprised me most was his distribution in the Norwich game. Didn’t know he had it in him. Nice surprise.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

First i was confused about Niles subs i thought if Tierney was tired we should've put kola as LWB abd Sokratis as CB.

Well that's why we not football managers the Niles sub completely shut down Adama Traore for last part lf games Niles was like a glue very solid display

Yeah AMN was so good that last 10 minutes. Real calming influence.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That Brighton loss is increasingly looking like the final nail in the coffin of our top four hopes

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
What surprised me most was his distribution in the Norwich game. Didn’t know he had it in him. Nice surprise.

Agreed, which makes him a viable keeper who deserves game time during a season.

Has the attributes to really help us next year.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Think this was one of the better performances we have had in a while. We didn’t allow them many chances. Mostly half chances. It was closer to 3-0 than 2–1.

It wasn’t pretty for long stretches but we played with very good structure throughout. The first 20 min of the second half weren’t great but even then it wasn’t panic stations I felt.

Wolves away isn’t an easy opponent and to come away with a 2-0 win, and they looked really ragged at the end, is very good. They don’t allow many goals at home.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
That Brighton loss is increasingly looking like the final nail in the coffin of our top four hopes

Wins against Leicester and Sp**s will have us right at the door of the Champions League. A win against Pool would have us there for sure.

But a bridge too far I reckon, we are on a good run and in good confidence.. but I dont trust us to be good enough to get 9/9 points. Great signs though, we are seeing enough to build with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom