• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wolves v Arsenal | April 24, 2019 | KO: 19:45 BST

Can we be slightly less crap than Chelsea and get 4th?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Looks like Aubameyang is out for this one.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Expecting a defeat so anything other than that would be a bonus. However, a win would be massive, it could almost guarantee top 4 ahead of the Chelsea United game.

Unai, is that you :)

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Might watch the Manchester Derby instead, will be seriously interesting.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Brighton might do us a favour today. Cant be too happy about that though since we can't seem to take advantage of things like this.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

I was thinking I might try and get an interview :lol:. Why not? Bout time someone spoke sense on there.

If I get on I’ll put the link on here! I’ve had new gold teeth moulded, great way to show em off.
That would be hilarious. But talking too much sense isn't great for views, Robbie will cut you off quickly.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
****ing pissed! NBC sports ****ing gold? Again? I get there’s a derby being played almost simultaneously. But they can’t find a way to get our game on too?

How do they put 2 of our games in a top 4 battle in a row behind their stupid paywall? I pay for ****ing cable. I hate streams. I work so I want to DVR. Bastards.

Okay I feel better now COYG

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Brighton might do us a favour today. Cant be too happy about that though since we can't seem to take advantage of things like this.

Watched the second half of this against my better judgement. It was an attack vs defense training exercise. Every time Brighton intercepted the ball they simply passed it back to sp*rs.

And they would’ve got away with it too. If it wasn’t for that pesky Eriksen.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Not confident. The team feels as if its running out of steam and only kept going in the Europa League by the momentum of possibly winning a trophy.

Based on our last two games difficult to fancy more than a draw. These games are where we now see the mistake in not having blooded more young players in easier games and in the process protected some of the key players.

CJJ

Established Member
Given we rested players against CP i expect us to field a stronger midfield this time, but it worries me that we (a top4/6 club) aren't able to beat weaker opponents in the premier league without fielding our strongest XI every time.
To win this league you need to be able to rotate and i think this part of the season is clearly showing us we lack quality depth.
Xhaka/Torreira to start in midfield, then i'll be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom