• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wolves v Arsenal | April 24, 2019 | KO: 19:45 BST

Can we be slightly less crap than Chelsea and get 4th?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed7

Can't agree with this, we belong there, but so does Man United and Chelsea. Losing points against these teams is something normal these days because PL clubs improved and the league is too strong.
I would say PL needs 6 clubs in CL to be fair, that wont happen of course but we can at least avoid comments like we don't belong there because we lost against Palace or Leicester.
Imagine EPL having 6 teams in it and we still fighting for UCL place :lol: That would be depressing.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
2vfcSXt.jpg

They’ve managed to win a point against Southampton and Brighton since this was made.
Maybe Emery should buy some Burnley kits on the way to Wolverhampton and put 11 men behind the ball. Might have chance then

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

2vfcSXt.jpg

They’ve managed to win a point against Southampton and Brighton since this was made.
Maybe Emery should buy some Burnley kits on the way to Wolverhampton and put 11 men behind the ball. Might have chance then

Caught some of their Brighton game and they looked checked out.

Think that Semi final has scarred them a bit, they’ve seemed well off the pace since.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Got a bad feeling about this game. No idea why. I reckon the ref is going to screw us over. It's an odd feeling as I rarely complain about referees.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Their CF that came on could have wasted a lot of time just before that when he got away with the ball but chose a stupid long range shot instead of just taking the ball to the flag. Hope they get relegated for that.

The same CF called Murray also just stood there when Eriksen had lots of space before the shot. I yelled: "Murray look at Eriksen!" to my screen, but no, what an idiot. Looked totally gassed even as a substitute.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It's a bit weird. I have a feeling we're going to win this one but I can't explain why. Win this and top 4 is really close. Hope Laca can deliver tonight as Auba is a doubt if he's fit.

Wolves are tough, especially their midfield. But I have good feeling too, it's weird.

If we don't have to play Elneny & Mustafi & Jenkinson again I think we can even win this. It would be a surprise logically of course.

Does anyone know if they have any injuries or suspensions?

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Caught some of their Brighton game and they looked checked out.

Think that Semi final has scarred them a bit, they’ve seemed well off the pace since.
Their record against the top 6 is worrying either way. Best way to lift the team spirit for the run in is to nick points off Charity FC. They’ll definitely be up for it

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Trying to take it as a positive sign that these three are hanging out together.

Where's the door?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Looking at Auba's insta he wont be playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom