• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wolves v Arsenal | April 24, 2019 | KO: 19:45 BST

Can we be slightly less crap than Chelsea and get 4th?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Wolves are currently a better side and they were definitely the better side last night. Great post. I felt the same after the game last night.
The way they ran at us when they had the ball was incredible. I miss watching us instill fear in teams on the break. We're so timid it is embarrassing.
None of our players seems confident of beating their man at the moment. As a result when we face a massed defence we pass the ball on the wings (very rarely try quick passing through the middle) up to about the three-quarter mark and then pass it backwards and sideways waiting for a gap to develop rather than try and force it.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We will see. I consider this as audition for next year. I want to see some pride in our players and fight till the end. Those who can't should be sold or get rid in the summer.
You're right, it is an audition in many aspects. We're still suffering from the captains armband being treated with such disdain by the previous regime tbh. This lot just think its a burden rag.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

You're right, it is an audition in many aspects. We're still suffering from the captains armband being treated with such disdain by the previous regime tbh. This lot just think its a burden rag.

You mean the glorious days where we used to give players the captaincy to try and keep them at the club? Or when we gave it to players like Theo Walcott? Or when our club captain hadn't played in over a year like Arteta or Mertesacker? Or maybe the game against City where Kos who was our captain went off injured and we forgot to give the armband to someone else breaching league rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom