• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wolves vs Arsenal | Tuesday 2nd February | KO: 18:00 UTC | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Draw with United is ok if we pick up 3 points here.

Wolves aren't on a great run and we need to keep momentum going. I think Villa game is after this one, so 3 points is an absolute must.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

This should be lightwork as Wolves have been terrible this season plus Adama Traore 0 goals in the PL this season.

maxresdefault.jpg

0il him up.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How were they today against Palace? given how they defended against Chelsea I guess 0-0 is on the cards

They were ****e. All they can do is counter attack.

Jury’s out on Arteta but he’s levels above that Portuguese fraud.

novar

Eh I don't know, Wolves squad looked decimated from the start of this season.

Definitely the wrong season to have such a thin squad

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Laca
Pepe Ode Saka
Xhaka Partey
Tierney Luiz Holding Cedric
Leno

If Laca not available, then Auba LW, Pepe up top. Can't think of a system where we can start Auba as CF

Xanth

Will be quite disappointed if we don’t beat them. They’ve been awful this season. 0 shots against Palace in the first half ffs.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

They are in really poor form. But man this is really going to be a boring match. Wolves drain the energy of everyone

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wolves will be defensive and hit us from Neto and Podence they lucky against us at Emirates tow deflection and we couldn't create s**t things bit different now they don't look very solid defensively and thier players underperforming still despite that we desperately need saka Tierney fit so they give extra in attack

Breezy

I’d go:

Leno
Bellerin Luiz Gabriel Tierney
Partey Ceballos
Saka Ødegaard Pepe
Lacazette​

Just beat them then tap up Neto and Podence for next season.

Mohamed7

Partley and ESR cannot start the match. Chance of injury for them is quite high and we cannot afford that in the long run.

Leno

Bellerin -- Holding -- Luiz -- Cedric

----------- M Elneny --- Xhaka -------

Saka -------- Ødegaard -------- Pepe

-------------------- Laca ------------------

Really wish to have Tierney back and also Cedric can go RB.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Would love Martin to start this one. Give EsR a breather and depending on if Auba is available, bring him off the bench.

Baguette

Le Manberg Français
Something we haven’t done this season is grind out wins when playing poorly, with the only exception I remember being the West Ham game. Every other win we got has been when we played well.

It’s something Utd have done all season and it got them many points.

I feel like we have to try and grind this one out. Got to take any chance we get.

teamsoutheast

People are calling Wolves cr@p but forgetting they have had their main striker out since November when he got injured aginst us. Jimenez is very important for them and they have missed him badly. I'm hoping to see Ødegaard start, Laca up top if he recovers from injury. Saka back along with Tierney and hopefully a new left back in the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom