• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wolves vs Arsenal | Tuesday 2nd February | KO: 18:00 UTC | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
Just when you start getting really interested again because the team is picking up, this happens. Time to disconnect again for my sanity. **** this.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Whats even more frustrating, why the hell don't we see the HT out. We lost our heads, Holding kept him onside, Luiz had a red-card sticker on him and it was very easy for the ref to completely f* us up

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Arteta had Gabriel on the bench yet elected to play Luiz.

I've wanted him sacked for a while. This alone is a sackable offence.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Commentator just said we have a 1 goal lead the freak.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
There’s contact. The left knee of Luiz comes into contact with the other guys left heel. If you look for it you can see it.

I've rewatched the clip over and over since it happened. No contact. Give me the time mark.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Luiz has a choice there, stay clear or try a slight intervene for the opposition player to mess up the chance. He doesn't stay clear so it is definitely a foul IMO. The red card is overly harsh though for this. I mean double punishment I thought was part of the past.

Sad things but this is what you get with Luiz.
Yup, he knew what he was doing

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They showing intent, this is good.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Also I guarantee cos it's Luiz there'll be less furore, cos people just think he's stupid. If Maguire was sent off for that there'd be outrage.

novar

Laca off for Gabriel

Draw or lose then, ffs Mikel

quite disappointed in the reactions here, now arguing for the Saka dive of all things :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom