• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wolves vs Arsenal | Tuesday 2nd February | KO: 18:00 UTC | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

wp2689060.jpg

FLNBltM.jpg

1200px-Premier_League_Logo.svg.png

Right, I was actually fairly happy with the United result when I saw the line up and as I should credit to Mikel, this is the kind of run he had to do and he's done it, now we should absolutely be winning these next two games, no if buts or maybes.

Wolves have been rotten this season since they lost Jimenez and currently haven't won a games in the league in 8 so there's no excuses not to win here.

I said in the United thread we look unfit so I think we can afford to rotate a bit here, Partey missing out, KT as well and anyone else who has a small niggle. Gotta protect these guys and defensively we're doing very well.

Anyway the team I'd go for is, Leno, Bellerin, Holding, Luiz, Cedric, Xhaka, Elneny, Ødegaard, Saka, Laca Pepe.

This fixture ain't scary no more, the Wolves have lost their bite.

Wolves 0 - 3 Arsenal !

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wtf another mid week game. No much resting this season. Wolves has been abslout poverty last 8 games they can't win can't score good chance to get Ødegaard going here ESR need rest been overplaying hopefully Tierney Saka are back auba likely to miss out he under quarantine according to Arteta.

Leno
Bellerin Holding Luiz Tierney
Xhaka Partey
Pepe Ødegaard Saka
Laca

Baguette

Le Manberg Français
I can’t make a starting lineup, I don’t know about the conditioning of our players. Many looked exhausted in the Utd game.
But we must win.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
The TGG derby.

Wolves are ****ing terrible atm. Really struggling and Nuno is coming under pressure for his constant negative football. They still have some talented players but they’re bereft of confidence and are probably the team who are struggling without fans the most.

Hopefully Saka and Tierney are fit. Also not sure whether Auba will be available following COVID guidelines. If they’re available we’ll win comfortably, if they’re not, we can nick it.

Leno
Cedric Holding Luiz Tierney
Xhaka Partey
Saka ESR Pepe
Laca

Subs: Ryan, Bellerin, AMN, Gabriel, Elneny, Ødegaard, Willian, Gabriel, Nketiah.

Going for a 0-2 win. Laca to score and Partey to break his duck. COYG!!

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
This one comes so soon ffs. Our players are dropping. Partey, ESR, Laca looked knackered out there. Not sure how to approach this at all.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Crazy schedule. ESR absolutely needs a rest, bring Ødegaard in to start. Start Auba if he's now allowed with the quarantine rules.

Lacazette another who really needs a rest but I wouldnt start Nketiah. Continue with Pepe, looks confident!

Leno
Bellerin - Holding - Luiz - Cedric
Elneny - Xhaka
Pepe - Ødegaard - Martinelli
Auba

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
They're in a terrible run of form, we've really got to win this one. Play Pepe again, hopefully Tierney and Saka are back.

novar

How were they today against Palace? given how they defended against Chelsea I guess 0-0 is on the cards

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Really need to win this. Mad that we're playing again so soon. Ødegaard should maybe start this one. ESR needs a break. Hopefully Saka and Tierney can contribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom