• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Plane carrying Chapecoense squad crashes in Colombia.

BobP

Memri Fan
For the sake of context, the squad was on its way to a Copa Sudamerica finals game in Colombia.

Reached the stage against all odds.

BobP

Memri Fan

The 3 players who didn't make the squad for this game after being told the news.

Furthermore, there are reports of a sixth survivor.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Harrowing, RIP to all those who lost their lives, thoughts are with the family and friends of the players.

Easier said than done, but it's important to try and be happy. Before you know it, it could all be gone. Just like that. Try and enjoy every moment of life lads and ladettes.

Horrible news.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
The Chapacoense squad took one final pic before they boarded doomed flight to biggest game in club's history. Immense tragedy.

redanddread

Been following this story from it first was reported and it's so very sad and tragic. It reminds me of the UTD. air disaster in 1958. How will this club rebound from such an immense tragedy. My heart goes out to all connected with this club.

redanddread

5582.jpg

Been following this story from it first was reported and it's so very sad and tragic. It reminds me of the UTD. air disaster in 1958. How will this club rebound from such an immense tragedy. My heart goes out to all connected with this club.

Hard to say. Marshall university suffered similar fate when their american football team, plane crashed in the year of 1970...

The rebound for the team and community took some time, and it was hard. But it was done, with time and in memories of those who died. Only the time will heal such wounds, or at least make them bearable.

redanddread

Harrowing, RIP to all those who lost their lives, thoughts are with the family and friends of the players.

Easier said than done, but it's important to try and be happy. Before you know it, it could all be gone. Just like that. Try and enjoy every moment of life lads and ladettes.

Horrible news.

& not let The Arsenal stress you out too much!:cool::D

carlito'sway

Established Member

And the Torino FC in 1959 as well. Torino tweeted about this today.

Torino- MU- ChapecoenseReal.....Tragic trifecta. RIP.

Latest posts

Top Bottom