• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Plantini on Henry's Chances

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick42uk

Established Member
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/sport/foo ... ce=Evening

i think thats out of order. hats he saying that henry should move to wn some silly award?! why should nedved win it then considering he hasnt won jack in europe?!

Wenger also wasnt too pleased by the booing. There is a lot of anti-ggilberto talk on this forum, i hope that is not passing on to the stands because it helps nobody. Wenger says it doesnt affect gilberto, but i'm convinced it does because i think his confidence is fragile

sienna

Do those booers actually think booing will help? It doesn't do anything; it'll just make the player feel even worse and his confidence plummet. Booing your own players is just plain contemptible.

Football is a team game and this is individual award so i don't know what platini is on.And who gives a **** about that award...It's just a biased award ,ronaldo got it last year when he played 10 games in a season ffs.

Jinn

Established Member
Yep. Awards like this are always nice, but I think Henry would rather win the League.

A

Anonymous

henry has won the league.

winning the big award is recogniton by his peers and world media.

i agree with platini cause winning in EPL consistently brings up your profile.

At the moment Arsenal cannot cut it in europe

slapz

What did the other two world players win??? A league title at the best club in europe by 1 point over a team with 3 good players

Andrew

sienna said:
Do those booers actually think booing will help? It doesn't do anything; it'll just make the player feel even worse and his confidence plummet. Booing your own players is just plain contemptible.

It helped didn't it?

Gilberto was in bad form and just couldn't keep on going the way he was. Like someone else said he needed a good kick up the arse and seemed to have got it.

I would never boo one of my own players though... I think that's going a bit too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom