• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Platini arrested over 2022 FIFA World cup

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It was 50 degrees Celsius for the last week around UAE.

Don't know how they can manage to have a whole tournament in such conditions, as it will be held around the same time.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
It was 50 degrees Celsius for the last week around UAE.

Don't know how they can manage to have a whole tournament in such conditions, as it will be held around the same time.
I thought they were moving it to the winter for that issue? It's going to disrupt club football massively.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I thought they were moving it to the winter for that issue? It's going to disrupt club football massively.
No, the clubs have rejected the proposal already i think.

It's a very small place too. I think they are organizing the thing at a big loss to generate some long-term interest in the country

lucky7

No, the clubs have rejected the proposal already i think.

It's a very small place too. I think they are organizing the thing at a big loss to generate some long-term interest in the country
It's not even that. It's a vanity project. People with incalculable money have no problem spending it to impress people with no intention on returns.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's not even that. It's a vanity project. People with incalculable money have no problem spending it to impress people with no intention on returns.
It's more than that.

With the oil prices going down, they need something to hold on to. tourists, business, anything. throwing **** at the wall and hope something sticks.

And they don't have incalculable money. They have huge budget deficits, and especially now that they are fighting basically with every neighbor, nobody to help them as well.

Top Bottom