• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Compilation Requests

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy šŸ«¶
Trusted ā­

I've got a lot of free time and I've decided to start making these.

This is a sample of my first one I made around half an hour ago, it seems pretty fun and quite easy to make. Perhaps you just want to see more footage of players your club is rumored with now that it's transfer season or maybe you're just bored and want to see some clips with music that you like for once as you get to choose what kind of music you're listening to as you're watching the footage.

Sample:

I'd be more than happy to make ones for players of Arsenal or any player you want footage of.

Just reply with this:

Player:
Team:
Type of Video: (e.g. Goals Only/Freekicks/Assists/Goals and Assists/Tackles etc.)
Compilation Song(s):
Fill that out and I'd be more than happy to make a video out of your request, bear in mind they are probably going to be around 3 minutes long.

Feel free to leave some feedback.

Last edited:

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I've got a lot of free time and I've decided to start making these.

This is a sample of my first one I made around half an hour ago, it seems pretty fun and quite easy to make. Perhaps you just want to see more footage of players your club is rumored with now that it's transfer season or maybe you're just bored and want to see some clips with music that you like for once as you get to choose what kind of music you're listening to as you're watching the footage.

Sample:

I'd be more than happy to make ones for players of Arsenal or any player you want footage of.

Just reply with this:

Fill that out and I'd be more than happy to make a video out of your request, bear in mind they are probably going to be around 3 minutes long.

Feel free to leave some feedback.

Do you reckon Depay will be a starter for you guys? I'm from the Netherlands, but can't say I rate him that highly already. And that's not because he signed for Man Utd.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy šŸ«¶
Trusted ā­

Do you reckon Depay will be a starter for you guys? I'm from the Netherlands, but can't say I rate him that highly already. And that's not because he signed for Man Utd.

All depends on pre-season really, we saw from last season how much Van Gaal takes pre-season seriously and it's one of the key reasons we were playing Ashley Young so much. If he has a good one he could force his way in.

He's a goal-scoring winger, he's use to playing in a 4-3-3 at Eindhoven (which is the same system we play at United) and he knows what's expected of him under Van Gaal after a World Cup where he had a pretty good cameo appearance in contributing 2 goals in 5 matches. This season he's scored 22 goals in 30 games, he seems to be a powerful-goal scoring winger and that's useful going into the Premier League to cope with the level of physicality. I'm certainly not expecting him to storm the league like Alexis at age 21 but I really hope he can do well for us and it's up to him to work hard and to be fearless in his play like he is at the moment.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom